Recent content by trauth116

1. T

NHL Playoffs 2015

Dunno about that ... it is just a name after all... mainly a marketing name at that. But I tell you what, I am sure as hell enjoying it.
  2. T

NHL Playoffs 2015

I think that this will be another season when the silverware stays out West again.
  3. T

I don't like cricket...

Not a Clarke fan ... was never that impressed with the way he and the network here just shoved Ricky Ponting aside; am far less than impressed with Shane Warne (although Warnie more than makes up for it with how impressed he is with himself)... much more like Steve Smith's style. The guy is a...
  4. T

Open for PBEM Ladder matches

............. Will update in the event matches are taken...... temporarily closed.
  5. T

Open for PBEM Ladder matches

Open call for any ladder matches here: I have all titles other than Chancellorsville (will edit in the event I get this disk). I will take any side, any options are good; will consider campaigns. If interested drop me a PM. ~Steve
  6. T

Gettysburg Campaign IV

I am currently engaged in a PBEM of the 3 day scenario - and was wondering if you ad a screen shot of the score about the time that this sort of ended? I read a couple of pages back about someone talking about the cavalry loss disparity- but it also looks like artillery played a pretty big...
  7. T

Upgrading from ME to XP

Who buys computers? Build them :) OK the question is a little old (in that most people already did this a long time back) -- technically yes you can just run the update over ME, however if it were me - I'd do a clean install. It depends on what type of XP disk you use ... if it is the...
  8. T

HBO's Bury my Heart at Wounded Knee

HBO Films: Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee - Synopsis I read on one of their sponsor's sites a preview - and apparently there is a protagonist character.... strange thing is - is as near as I can recall Dee Brown's book was a narrative history - sort of along the lines of Shelby Foote's Civil...
  9. T

Building computers vs. buying them

I think I have been building my own PCs since about 1998 or so. I believe I have done 13 or more b now. I don't go in for the latest and greatest of anything when building them, but components that I know work, and work well together. The problem I have with building my own is what I call...
  10. T

New members introduce yourself here

First off - even though I have been a member of this board as a whole for a while, it struck me that a fair bet of the Australian population on this site posts only in the ASL area. I know a couple of you, and have not really been all that in touch for a good while. So in light of this, and...
  11. T

Music: what are you Listening to now?

Rancid -- Ruby Soho -among some other stuff I got off of iTunes recently...
  12. T

Well I recently gave in and paid for a cheap download of some Rick James stuff--- and am really thinking that I need to get the latest Pearl Jam CD (or whatever format works best) -afore too long. I *need* to fish out all of my Scorps stuff and convert it to MP3 -- but hrm - I need to find...
  13. T

Well I am thinking some Skid Row might do the trick - it can be that sorta music that gets you wanting to eat raw meat and maybe go out and nail someone (with a clean check, mind you) ... that seems to be on the playlist for tomorrow's hockey....
  14. T

Well - on the way to the rink ... I tuned in the local hard rock station -and they were playing 'Who Made Who' - by Akka Dakka - of course .... and while getting dressed in my gear - they played 'Touch too Much' off the Highway to Hell Album - also by Akka ... so natuarally I scored 2 goals...
  15. T

I do a mean version of 'TnT' ---so if there is ever a demand for Bon Scott impersonators .... well hear that JR and MA -- get me an agent, stat.... As for my sig here (eg "Soon" --- 'The man is back in town, ain't no messin' around...' I have just a bureaucratic hurdle that -and well I...