Recent content by TopT

1. TopT

Kohima

Probably "dead on arrival". There has been nothing heard from the designer in quite some time.
  2. TopT

Someone enjoying the Red Factories module!

Those guys were in their mid- 30's when they started that "scenario" :):)
  3. TopT

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving as well. Hope everyone enjoyed their day.
  4. TopT

6.6.5 chat window issue

I completely agree.
  5. TopT

Beyond Valor v Journals

That is the reason that i took the Journal's as well. Nothing against BV.
  6. TopT

Anyone have 9, 11 or 33 in SK style to sell?

They all 3 seem to be available on the MMP website for $6.00 apiece. It won't get much cheaper than that.
  7. TopT

Products that I'd like to see MMP produce

That looks awesome! A lot of detail plus a lot of dedication. I don't have that much pep anymore.
  8. TopT

How old is the oldest ASLer who still plays?

I played Ray at ASLOK and I am pretty sure he said he was 78
  9. TopT

Forgotten War scenarios

Someone is working on a module of 'Escaping the Trap: 10th Army NE of Chosin' :)
  10. TopT

88L v ATT

You have it correct, a 1/2 inch concealed stack If a hit occurred, is the FP still halved as they are still concealed or do they get the full FP Thanks
  11. TopT

88L v ATT

Just making sure I am doing this correctly. An 88L firing at a concealed stack in woods (13 hex range) would attempt @ th9+2 for concealed (and the TEM would be added on the effects DR)?
  12. TopT

Products that I'd like to see MMP produce

Bitterest Day (Sugar Loaf Hill/ Okinawa) would fit this bill perfectly. 1 map, 2 pages of Special Rules, 8 scenarios, & 1 CG. No new counters needed as long as you own the PTO module.
  13. TopT

How old is the oldest ASLer who still plays?

I dunno but I was at ASLOK and the way some of those guys get around there has to be a centenarian or two! :):)
  14. TopT

Organising PDF copies of Scenarios

I don't think so. I truly get so little response from it that it became a chore, a very bad chore. 😢
  15. TopT

Organising PDF copies of Scenarios

WOW! I like it but no way would I redo the 1,000's of scenarios in my file. If I get stuck trying to find a scenario, I just look up my excel file and it tells me what product that scenario is located in plus the same excel file has listed all of the scenario information.