TopT's latest activity

• TopT
    TopT reacted to Ahriman667's post in the thread Enemy Smoke Grenades with Like.
    I tend to ignore the after part of the sentence and just place the smoke when it occurs, before any DFF.
  • TopT
    TopT replied to the thread Kibitzing.
    If Jim responds though we are all good, as we will know that they are rolling bones in heaven☠.
  • TopT
    TopT reacted to Robin Reeve's post in the thread Kibitzing with Like.
    Do you realise that you are arguing with Jim McLeod, who passed away years ago? You have brought necroposting to its full measure. <shudder>
  • TopT
    TopT reacted to holdit's post in the thread Star Wars ASL with Like.
    I don't see a firepower value that reflects the fact that stormtroopers couldn't hit the floor if they fell out of bed... 🤣
  • TopT
    TopT replied to the thread Texas ASL & CoW 2020.
    Thanks
  • TopT
    Does anyone have a contact info, for the Texas ASL site, so that I can send my latest (and final) Chronology of War 2020? Thanks
  • TopT
    TopT replied to the thread Night & Freedom of Movement.
    In that regards, what about granting FoM on T2?
  • TopT
    If a leader (with Freedom of Movement) is stacked with an AFV, can it grant that AFV freedom to move? If the answer is yes, my 2nd...
  • TopT
    In this play, we didn't get far enough to find out if the German player had any tunnels. When you lose the OBA, almost every move is a...
  • TopT
    and... numerous 4 down 2 shots that he seemed to only roll a 1,3. I'd wanted to play Rob for quite some time and he basically stopped me...
  • TopT
    TopT reacted to pensatl1962's post in the thread ASLOK XXXV with Like.
    Maybe we should bundle together 1) stimulus checks and 2) vaccinations. Then the notion of individual freedom from being told what to...
  • TopT
    that is great. would he be willing and/or able to record and post to YouTube or something? I'd like to hear it
  • TopT
    TopT reacted to Sparafucil3's post in the thread ASLOK XXXV with Like.
    I agree with your optimism, at least for US citizens. I am not as bullish on non-citizens. Can't keep US citizens out of the country. -- jim
  • TopT
    TopT reacted to Actionjick's post in the thread ASLOK XXXV with Like.
    I thought we started thinking about Oktoberfest early but you guys are really chomping at the bit!!😉😉 PPPPPPP as Fish liked to say...
  • TopT
    TopT replied to the thread ASLOK XXXV.
    That is correct. I was only responding about the possibility of actually entertaining the thought of holding the tournament. I am in the...