Recent content by Tooz

1. Tooz

Canada's Premier ASL Event is Returning!

Really wish I had the available time off to attend this. The one CASLO I attended way back when still fills me with wonderful memories. Have fun guys!
  2. Tooz

LFT#16 update

And you will also see this as well as LFT #2 in some of my future scenario submissions to both LFT and BFP.
  3. Tooz

East Front - maps, overlays, scenarios

The depression overlays are useful tools for scenario designers when trying to create scenarios where "Balkhs" or "Balkhas" were prevalent. Research had shown that many of these depressions were huge and deep (cliff or steep hills for ASL elevation changes?), where caves lined the walls of many...
  4. Tooz

Advanced Squad Leader Hall of Fame

Where is Rex Martin?
  5. Tooz

Looking to contact Brian Williams of Single Man Publisher

Hello all, Re-organizing everything ASL--including files I have not checked in years and found several projects by Single Man Publisher. I am trying to get in contact with Brian Williams and/or anyone else who was involved in these works. Looking them over after all of these years and I am...
  6. Tooz

Twilight of the Reich Update

I will be buying this for sure. I will always support the hobby and encourage every ASL enthusiast to pursue their efforts towards making future designs. I have some RR station scenarios in the works and soon I will have more options for these pending designs.
  7. Tooz

Tweezers and Suction Device

One thought that came to mind while at ASLOK 2023. A lot of geezers with tweezers!
  8. Tooz

Trying to contact Will Willow

Email reply sent! Thanks!
  9. Tooz

Thanks Will! I saw your trays at ASLOK and am ready to place an order! PM sent.
  10. Tooz

Trying to get a hold of Will concerning his 3D printed Raaco counter squares. I know Derek has these but Will told me at ASLOK that he may have some to sell soon. These are definitely needed. Please pass this on to Will if you have contact with him. Thanks!
  11. Tooz

Zamoly - huge tank battle.

Yes
  12. Tooz

ASL Bell Tolls

I think I met him at the one UK tourney I attended back in Bournemouth in the late '90s. RIP, Joe.
  13. Tooz

Broken Ground Design Thread

Hmmm, I will also await these new airborne and SAS counters. Looking good!
  14. Tooz

Does anyone have any opinions on Buzbe for ASL Storage?

I will stay with Plano for my counters tat get used every day and also use Raaco (with the molded 3D printed containers) for those seldom used counters. Best of both worlds for me. I shaved off 40% storage space with this option.