Recent content by TomK

1. TomK

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

It’s from On All Fronts, 1989ish. The campaign is similar to the more recent Brevity Assault by Advancing Fire, but takes place in Normandy, June 1944.
  2. TomK

Armor Leader: Normandy CG Lindsey and I played this interesting campaign last fall and I finally got around (remembered) to record it on in the Archives. Here’s a brief synopsis: The majority of the fighting took place in Authie, with both sides committing significant forces. Secondary...
  3. TomK

DB164, Try at Trentlehof This scenario with Walt was a very tight match. My Americans had to cross a lot of open ground under small arms, MG, and 80mm OBA. A feint against the German right kept their troops in that area occupied for the entire game by only a platoon (+). The main effort swung to...
  4. TomK

The Agony of Doom, comments and AARs requested

I’ve played it several times and found it very difficult as the Russians. However, it was great fun. I’ve also played a variant from On All Fronts titled Hells Fury at Munchburg. This variant adds another map and a few more units.
  5. TomK

I’ve had visiting relatives occupying my game room during the holiday season. Due to being exiled from my “Sanctum Santorum” I played away games. My guests leave tomorrow!!! Following is the list of away games I’ve played during my exile: 18 Dec 20, FF7 Monstir Gap, Germans vrs Walt...
  6. TomK

HG-6, Damned at Demyansk with Alan Saltzman. My Russians struggled through the deep snow and extreme winter conditions to clear a north-south road of enemy units. A platoon of German reinforcements managed to get past my rear security element and recapture the southern sector. I desperately...
  7. TomK

Two great scenarios!
  8. TomK

Murphy's Laws Of ASL Combat

Your shocked AFV will become a wreck.
  9. TomK

Civilian Interrogation Question

Thanks! I missed that part.
  10. TomK

Civilian Interrogation Question

When in a hostile country and the WCDR is 3 and the final dr = 7 how is the TI unit determined? Thanks! Tom
  11. TomK

I posted a very short briefing of this scenario (Ethnic Cleansing) on fb. One of the responders said that he wouldn’t play this scenario due to VP’s being awarded for massacre of prisoners. Maybe a few others feel the same.
  12. TomK

OS-10, Greyhounds

The notation: “427 is maximum BPI available for Turn 1 entry” is on the German scenario card. It’s obviously referring to the German reinforcements but what is “BPI?” We’ll play it as BPV until further clarification.
  13. TomK

Brevity Assault Questions

1. After a campaign scenario ends and both side are still in the MLOC what becomes of malfunctioned weapons and radios? 2. Are units that don’t enter the map actually considered destroyed and no long take part in the campaign? 3. It seems that sides can potentially battle over an MLOC for...
  14. TomK

RF CG 1, Red Factories. This is a four player effort with Al and I against the Stanhagen brothers. Al is facing Neil in the Barricady while Danny and I go at it in the Red Oktybr area. So far we’ve played the first two of five campaign days. On 11 November the Soviets won the day in the...
  15. TomK

4 player scenario

Also U28, Sowchos 79 can be played with four..