Recent content by TomAbromaitis

1. TomAbromaitis

Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

Now we're talking. Kursk SK. I like it.
  2. TomAbromaitis

ASLOK Releases?

First scenario I played with AA an AAMG rolled a crit. Plane blew up.
  3. TomAbromaitis

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

Starting TM scenario #3 of Lone Canuck's Hell's Highway tonight. Germans have lost 3 Panthers so far. The armour seems really crucial in this one. I'm enjoying it, but it is VERY AFV heavy. More halftracks than I know what to do with.
  4. TomAbromaitis

Any interest in a Starter Kit scenario design contest?

Dang! How'd I miss this one! I've been pondering getting the M13/40s in SK3 some love for a couple years now. Would have been an excellent time to get a move on!
  5. TomAbromaitis

Have so many other tactical systems hurt ASL?

Pretty important post. Probably no need to divide an already pretty small community. And sometimes... I like setting up a SK scenario. Gives my brain a break!
  6. TomAbromaitis

Have so many other tactical systems hurt ASL?

I wouldn't be playing (and buying) full without the existance of the SKs.
  7. TomAbromaitis

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

I'll have a look! Only played one from OTA2 so far!
  8. TomAbromaitis

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

A lot of good articles in there! I lent it to a newer player.
  9. TomAbromaitis

Point Blank Newsletter

Remember to check eratta! I believe the VC should read "3 MORE trench complexes than they start with".
  10. TomAbromaitis

Point Blank Newsletter

CH's Dien Bien Phu has been a lot of fun thus far. Doesn't feel like much of a stretch. Only bit I found interesting is they "dumbed-down" the BAZ a bit in the hands of the VM to more accurately replicate the effectiveness of them against the French M24s. A bit of a system change there. Although...
  11. TomAbromaitis

Point Blank Newsletter

Hah! I like to imagine the time scale is a little "fluid" or at least longer than originally stated. Seems to make a lot more sense for most actions.
  12. TomAbromaitis

Point Blank Newsletter

I think I'd agree. Are you suggesting what would be essentially a new IFT? Interesting suggestion.
  13. TomAbromaitis

Point Blank Newsletter

Thanks Jon! That's what I was looking for! Interesting to see the WIP Vietnam rules. Might stretch ASL too far, although I find Dien Bien Phu and Korea to both be mighty fine additions. Who can say?
  14. TomAbromaitis

Point Blank Newsletter

Thanks Joe, I sent a group add request!
  15. TomAbromaitis

Point Blank Newsletter

I'm wondering if any of the old Point Blanks are available anywhere. I'm particularly interested in what appears to be some sort of a set of Vietnam rules in issue #14. More curious than anything!