1. tmanmerlin

Volga 3 & 4 , three years, Money Grab?

ok Ray Nobody pumps the 30%
  2. tmanmerlin

Just, wow !!!!
  3. tmanmerlin

Did Volga 3 and 4 ever come out? I don't see it for sale on e-bay, so I suspect not ??
  4. tmanmerlin

Ray, in my opinion, acts a lot like a child.
  5. tmanmerlin

Here is the end of it for me. Will I miss having these, yes. Will I be at a loss for having ASL to play, NOOOOOOO. :-) As a collector, it was hard, but I've decided to put my cash with other publishers for sure. The end of a two and a half year correspondence. *** Hi maureen, please...
  6. tmanmerlin

I am much happier with Bounding Fire stuff ( being in Austin is a plus for that) and had a great time playing the advancing fire Kursk. The flier now says summer 2022. But I think they are so busy printing new stuff, like giant size and the new ASL counter look that I have not seen yet. So...
  7. tmanmerlin

still no word, I'd be happy just getting my cash back at this point. I'm sure it will come out.
  8. tmanmerlin

allegedly they will come out this month, not holding my breath. I passed on the rubble series, just waiting for the Volgas.
  9. tmanmerlin

For those of us long suffering, meaning out of our money for three years, do you think these will ever be published? They won't refund, saying we agreed to the contract to get good pricing. Childish as they have not held up their end of the bargan. Hard to file with BBB as I can't even find...
  10. tmanmerlin

Maximum ROF limits

Now you are playing ATS
  11. tmanmerlin

DFF and RF in a 2 MF simultaneous move ( entering a building, etc....)

Existing Residual FP is always the first Defensive First Fire attack allowed against a moving unit in its current Location during its MPh. So, technically, you could not have RF attack after a defensive fire that causes the RF in a location where you spend more than 1MF in a simultaneous...
  12. tmanmerlin

Residual Firepower and placing a demolition charge (DC) and subsequent first fire (SFF) 8.2 , 8.3

Ha, I edited the post in part B, to clarify. Thanks for the good reading. 2) You are right, I got lost in the sauce. 23.3 However, if the Placing unit is broken, pinned, or eliminated before or during Placement, the DC is not operably Placed, So the RF attacks during the placement, and...
  13. tmanmerlin

DFF and RF in a 2 MF simultaneous move ( entering a building, etc....)

I know this is correct, but can't convince myself with the rule book. A unit moves into a 2 MF "cost" hex. It can not be fired on 'during' the first MF , leaving RF, and then be attacked with the RF 'during' the second MF of the simultaneous MF expenditure. Why is this correct ( or is it)...
  14. tmanmerlin

Residual Firepower and placing a demolition charge (DC) and subsequent first fire (SFF) 8.2 , 8.3

Can I get a check on this thinking. All activities take place in a one story building. I want to SFF after RF attacks a DC placing unit that was shot at using DFF. 1) A MMC carrying a DC moves adjacent to an enemy, spending 2 MF. The enemy DFF , and leaves RF. The MMC then places the DC...
  15. tmanmerlin

SCW1 & SCW2

Anyone have a copy of the SCW vehicle notes?