Recent content by Tim

1. T

BSG S3 final ep this season

It is year later and it is true, they are cylons. Going to be watching the new episode in 30 minutes.
  2. T

XML Editor Question

Now that the equipment database can (officially) be modified with an XML editor, has anyone posted a handy chart detailing what each field in a database record means? Some are easily guessed, but some seem cryptic, like "vol" which in the few records I've looked at seems always to be 999 and...
  3. T

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer

Well there great photos of her in May's issue of Maxim
  4. T

BSG S3 final ep this season

I'll bet that Starbuck is now a cylon. Colonel Tigh and the other new cylons would probably dealing with staying human or becoming loyal to the Cylon cause.
  5. T

Spiderman 3

Who would not want to see, Peter Parker change to the Dark Side of the Web.
  6. T

historical weather

The German site is Wetter : Wetterzentrale
  7. T

historical weather

tried that site, could not figure out how to find what the weather is on a certain day. Or it is too scientific for me to understand. Found a German site that gives temp. and air pressure.
  8. T

historical weather

Hi, Does anyone know of a website for historical weather data. I am trying find the weather for years 1948 -1949 in Europe.
  9. T

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

Harrison Ford, Kiefer Sutherland
  10. T

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer

Jessica Alba has been in town, filming her parts of the movie. She was featured in the local paper/media almost everyday. Do you guys think she is really that hot?
  11. T

New tank sim in development.

It is good to know there's another tank game. I am still waiting for Steelbeasts 2,if it ever gets finished.
  12. T

Blue Max film on Sunday

Blue Max is a WWI war movie,starring George Pepard from the A-Team. He plays a German pilot who wants to earn the Pour le Merite nicknamed the "Blue Max"
  13. T

Best & Worst Second World War Movies ever made?

The worst films are the Italian ones.That have english speaking leading actors with their voices being dubbed. Rock Hudson was in one with a bunch of partisan kids. He did not have his voice dubbed. The English WWII movies "In Which We Serve" with John Mills "Battlion" with David Nevin were...
  14. T

What do you want to see in CM2?

Personal weapons for gun or mortar crews so when they run out of ammunition, they can used as infantry.
  15. T

Computer games bizaaroworld.

What bothers me is , the cancellation of games that you would be really interested in like Harpoon 4, Sam and Max The announcing the release date of a game and delaying it, like Steelbeasts 2 What amazes me is the release of new games that are crap or don't work the way they should. For that...