Recent content by tide1

1. T

Project Blitzkrieg 2 Update

Pb2 Sounds like an awsome cd I'll be looking forward to it's relaese.Thanks for the info Jason. Gary
  2. T

Poll: ROE question 1

Hi Jason Do you know when the PB2 disc will be ready? Gary
  3. T

Poll: ROE question 1

Oh my god on this site to HT'S HT'S HT'S for a real laugh go over to the Blitz and post this. Some very good debates can start up over this topic. :nuts:
  4. T

The future of the Campaign Series

As long as these games can be loaded on computers it seems people will keep making scenarios to play. one gentlman I've met has made thirty scenarios. I played the CS series solitair for most of it's existence and only in the recent past have I started playing pbem. The only thing I regret is...
  5. T

What games did you play way back when....

Way back when I started with Risk in the 70's then the Avalon Hill games SL Series, Panzer Blitz, Panzer Leader. Then computers came along and games like Empire Deluxe and Steel Panthers. :) Gary
  6. T

Campaign Series Map

Hello Jason I'll take that advice. I have way to many games going on at the Blitz to be messing with those files then. Thanks Gary
  7. T

Campaign Series Map

SL Map Hello Jason I'm still grinning about #3 that's exactly what I did. I didn't notice much of a difference in the gameplay but that's me. Thanks for the input I think I'll try changing the weapon files. Gary
  8. T

Campaign Series Map

Hi This is a map I made from some old Avalon Hill Squad Leader mapboards I have. Any comments and input to better it are welcome. I'm also working on a larger map thats equivalent to 40 SL boards possibly for use as a bridge head map. One side is river boards...
  9. T

rookie

Ok Ivan EF2 it is
  10. T

rookie

Hello This rookie needs to play some scenerios, EF2, EF2FR