Recent content by Tiberius

1. T

Turkey dinner, with all the trimmin's!

Hi guys! Long time no see. Mantis and I are going strong on this game again and it's proven to be quite interesting. I have no particular opinion relating to the U.S. entry issue and Turkey apart from to say that if U.S. entry is advanced due to axis invasion of Turkey perhaps it...
  2. T

mp squads?

Well I'm finally picking up where I left off with Mantis ages ago. I'm planning my first move in over a year and I need to know something. Do I (axis) have any units with MP squads in my army (june 41)? I seem to recall them but I can't find them now so it might be a carry over memory of DNO or...
  3. T

Just for those players...

I agree that being able to fight too hard and too long are problems. One possible way to slow things down and possibly reflect the way many battles played out would be to give sides shock or penalties that cause their formations to frequently go into reorg. Reducing supply isn't going to stop...
  4. T

Acceptable Number of Air Units

Personally I prefer to micro-manage the ground units over the air units, so the numnber you are talking about would be annoying for me. The other factor to consider is what size the ground units are. If they are divisions or even brigades and regiments the larger sized air units are just fine...
  5. T

Temujin v Richa33: Did America Fabricate Iraq WMD or ?

For someone who claims to dislike stereotyping you seem to be the master. So because SOME Americans have claimed to not give a damn, they did so BECAUSE they are Americans? EDIT: just to make it a little more clear what you are doing let's make this parallel statement to which you have...
  6. T

War, Famine and Death - The Coming Global Climate Shift?

This is a tired and ridiculous argument similar to this one that I use: "Well the engine will eventualy die no matter what so I'm not going to bother changing the oil." Or "the mildew in the shower always comes back so why bother cleaning it." If you are convinced that human created pollution...
  7. T

Peace plans

I agree with you Temujin. The U.S. should be completely hands-off. If the Palestinians select another hostile-terrorist government or anarchy it will be back to 1948 and start over. (edit: Of course it can be argued that things have only gone downhill since than anyway so that might not be a bad...
  8. T

replacements distribution

The equipment may have gone to reconstitute the unit you disbanded. There is an extensive article by General Staff (I believe) on replacements. Not sure where it is available wherther here or at TDG.
  9. T

Half of America is Wrong

I don't think he was calling anyone here "shitheads" He was directing that at the people who 'caused this mess'. He was calling some self-righteous, which is probably valid. Actually we are in the politics subforum of the current events forum - oh but that is part of the WAR :surprise: -...
  10. T

Special Award for Westpointer

Hip, Hip Hooray for Westpointer! Thanks a lot for all you have done. OUtstanding and really appreciated. Thanks again.
  11. T

DnO Multiplayer Sign-up

Okey Dokey. Hey thanks for the game guys! Maybe I'll be back some day. BTW, if 17 can't take over after all, I'll do my duty until a sub can be found.
  12. T

DnO Multiplayer Sign-up

Can Pounder take over for me? I think I have bitten off more than I can chew with games right now. Let me know if I should forward the move or finish it up after I get back from voting. Hope the line's not too long. Very enjoyable it's just too much for me right now.
  13. T

TONS of Explosives missing in Iraq!

Briliant. :rolleyes:
  14. T

TONS of Explosives missing in Iraq!

I think you're on to something here Curt. Why don't you convince the rest of this forum and everyone else you can think of and we'll see how it turns out! :D
  15. T

DnO Multiplayer Sign-up

I'd better get it last this time around. All my games are in my court right now.