Recent content by ThePrimeMover

1. ThePrimeMover

ASLSK Action Pack 1

Some of their officers were good men from what I've read. In particular from the Alpine units. There seems to be a mutual reflection on the unit as a whole. They kind of remind of the Blue Division (Spanish Divisíon azul) with their ethos.
  2. ThePrimeMover

Leader and lmg

In the decade or so of me being part of the ASL community I don't think I've ever read any insults regarding someone's mother. You wrote a comment to me then edited on here so it wouldn't show. I'm not one for responding to cowards but I think I know that you are merely trying to elicit a...
  3. ThePrimeMover

Leader and lmg

And you get to read it for free so stop moaning
  4. ThePrimeMover

Leader and lmg

Maybe if it is read 1000 times the question is not asked 1000 times
  5. ThePrimeMover

Anyone hear me?

Well, yeh. Funny. I didn't mean followers as in plural, I meant someone was following me and couldn't see what difference it made. Sheez
  6. ThePrimeMover

ASLSK Action Pack 1

Then I suggest you read Sacrifice on the Steppe. It changed my misconception of the Italian soilder and their selfish beorgeoisie officers.
  7. ThePrimeMover

ASLSK Action Pack 1

Only if you are British and know about Musical Youth
  8. ThePrimeMover

ASLSK Action Pack 1

I'm pleased with this but what about the much anticipated SK PTO???!!!! I guess this reinforces the previous comments about moving toward full integration in an incremental fashion. You should have seen the fuss when full ASLers at a tourney had to use aircraft in a fastball scenario. I...
  9. ThePrimeMover

ASLSK Action Pack 1

You could always wait for the third map bundle lol!
  10. ThePrimeMover

Newbie question RPh leader 6+1

The other thing to remember is that you don't need to use the 'incompetent' +1 for directing fire etc. They are best just to get the movement bonus. Have fun!
  11. ThePrimeMover

Newbie question

Again, don't let the AFV do that. Chose the most likely enemy approach. Twisting the CA makes it difficult to hit but the DRM only applies to the first shot
  12. ThePrimeMover

Newbie Qusetion

bottom line don't let the infantry advance into your hex! This happens many times to first gamers because they forgot they had a unit in the hex! Defend that HIP unit!
  13. ThePrimeMover

Interdiction

That's why we put our leaders within 6 hexes of the front line...if they aren't directing fire. Those 7-0 can be useful
  14. ThePrimeMover

Newbie question RPh leader 6+1

The billy bonus is that you don't have to take a LLTC if he breaks!
  15. ThePrimeMover

Question for Original Squad Leader Players

Talk about luddites stuck in the past! You move units back? Must be great fun to remember 20 counters and their route. Some decide to shoot at the moveing units - welcome to ASL dumb