Recent content by ThePope

1. T

Slopes Play Aid

Besides, if you clip all four corners of a four-sided object, you would have an octagon, not a hexagon. And it would be an octagon, even if it wasn't a regular octagon (with all sides being equal). Sean +<|:-)
  2. T

What rules do you have the hardest time grasping?

Routing The comprehensive rout example is great, but it never seems to apply to my unit. I have read it over and over, and I have never grasped that concept. Plenty of other things I don't understand, but routing happens every game (practically every turn), and it still causes me problems...
  3. T

Boston Wins !!!!!!!!!!!

I knew it! Bush is the reason we don't have AoO yet! Vote anybody but Bush! :cheeky: Sean +<|:-)
  4. T

Weird Al sums up eBay (you guys will love this)

Wierd Al and eBay; these are two of my favorite things! Sean +<|:-)
  5. T

Melee Pack II now available for order

Mark P said he played one scenario - Guerra En La Selva. He said it was not winnable for the defender. I playtested this a number of times and disagree. He had no other comments on the pack. I am very biased about this pack, and I would encourage everybody to buy it. If nothing else, you...
  6. T

Why are all the 6+1 leaders colonels?

I have played for a few years, but I just noticed that all the 6+1 leaders are Colonels. This became apparent while looking at the new Excel Armory (by Reid Hutchinson, I think). Is there a reason that Colonels are 6+1? I was never in the military, but a Colonel ranks much higher than a...
  7. T

Rulebook going to the printer

Rulebook Keith, Any updates to this? Thanks, Sean +<|:-)
  8. T

Question about articles from "The General"

Deluxe Overlays on PDF? Where can we find this elusive web page?
  9. T

Concealed Leader

A concealed leader is stacked with unconcealed units. An AFV hits the unconcealed units, but the leader is not hit (due to the +2 modifier for Concealed units). The resulting IFT roll produces a 2MC. 1. If the leader helps with the Morale check, does he lose concealment? It seems that he...
  10. T

Flooded streams

This just proves that poorly written SSR's can lead to drastic opinions on how the game is played. If the author had simply written that the stream was flooded (except hexes K1 & W10 which are deep) instead of using the phrase "Water Obstacles" there wouldn't even be a question as to how this...