Recent content by The Rookie

1. The Rookie

FT AFV's

Thanks Scott, one more question, is there a modifier for bounding firing a FT?
  2. The Rookie

FT AFV's

Trying to understand Flame Throwing AFV's: I am playing the Hatten in Flames Scenario #8 Fahrenheit 352 as the Germans. I have 2 JgPz38 Flame Throwers in my Order of Battle. I am trying to understand how these things work. In reading the rules I have come to the conclusion that the following is...
  3. The Rookie

FT AFV's

Ok Thanks!!
  4. The Rookie

FT AFV's

Trying to understand Flame Throwing AFV's: I am playing the Hatten in Flames Scenario #8 Fahrenheit 352 as the Germans. I have 2 JgPz38 Flame Throwers in my Order of Battle. I am trying to understand how these things work. In reading the rules I have come to the conclusion that the following...
  5. The Rookie

Broken in CC

Thanks for all the insight, I appreciate it.
  6. The Rookie

Broken in CC

Thanks for the help!!
  7. The Rookie

Broken in CC

Our current Red Factories game has a situation we are not sure on what happens. Russian has 3 German MMC and a leader locked in Melee; two DC's were successfully placed in the hex during the Russian MPh. The detonation of the DC's resulted in all German squads in the hex being broken including...
  8. The Rookie

Red Factories SSR errata

Thanks, I figured I missed something.
  9. The Rookie

Red Factories SSR errata

Working on the SSF for Scenario RO6 The Playing Field. SSR 1. states: "Place a Flame counter in hex F27." The map is cropped to "Only hexes numbered 30 or higher and hexrows G - W are playable.) So the question is where does the Flame counter go? This was probably addressed already but...
  10. The Rookie

Wire setup HIP?

Thanks i appreciate the clarification!
  11. The Rookie

Wire setup HIP?

Thanks, so in essence the wire is hidden until the attacker enters the map in LOS of it.
  12. The Rookie

Wire setup HIP?

Question, does Wire set up HIP in a scenario? Can't find an old thread regarding this. The attacker is entering the map so only defenders forces are on the board. I assume the wire is HIP but can't find anything in the rules one way or the other. Thanks in advance!! Ken
  13. The Rookie

Building Location vs. Building

Thanks, That is what I needed.
  14. The Rookie

Building Location vs. Building

I am sure this has been addressed before but have not been able to find it. I am currently playing Red Barricades Scenario 6 Turned Away. SSR 3 notes that as the Russian player I can designate up to 3 Building Locations as fortified. The question is if I fortify DD41 which is a multi-story...
  15. The Rookie

VASSAL not compatible with java v9?

Thanks. That worked. Of course I had to download Google Chrome as well. Apparently Java 8 does not work with Microsoft Edge.