Recent content by Thaliff

1. Thaliff

A lifetime of ASL Items

Stacy, so sorry for your loss, always cherish the life he lived and the memories you made. If I were you, I would look at his collection, and see what piece sparks a good memory for you, and keep it.
  2. Thaliff

HOB Support ***RESOLVED***

Resolved it, I was able to connect up with Steve, all good.
  3. Thaliff

Music: what are you Listening to now?

A clip I recorded in 2012 at the Bridgeport Harboryard Arena, I managed to score 3rd row on Geddy's side. To say this is a sad time for me musically is truly an understatement, I took drum lessons because of Neil and eventually fell in love with the bass because of Geddy. They are part of the...
  4. Thaliff

I'll send you an email.
  5. Thaliff

RESOLVED Was able to connect up with Steve, all good. RESOLVED Does anyone know Steve Deth or any other principal at HOB? Need to resolve an issue, and have gotten no response from his email address or his account here. Thanks
  6. Thaliff

LFT shipping problems

Xavier, As someone who is going through the early stages of this with my mother, I feel for you. Be there for your family. Be well. Tom
  7. Thaliff

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Recently I finished my core MMP products with ABtF, not horribly priced. I just ordered LFT Seoul and HG2 from bounding fire, SF1 and SF2 from Heat of Battle, and then some battle dice from Battle school. Having money in my PayPal account is dangerous...
  8. Thaliff

What module did these rules come with?

I bought a used 2ed rules binder and these were in it. I do not own any HOB product (yet) and can't figure out where these came from. Thanks https://photos.app.goo.gl/QkNtV1a2UfVwowYK6
  9. Thaliff

Some pertinent news from MMP

So, here's my attempt to get the thread back on track: Original CdG contents and scenario count: Contents: Boards 40, 41 Terrain Overlay Sheet 8 Revised RuleBook Pages 1st Edition Chapter H French Chapter N Divider Scenarios 75 - 82 3 Counter Sheets Scenario List 75 Strangers in a Strange...
  10. Thaliff

Looking forward to this as it's the only core I don't have, but I do have WoA.
  11. Thaliff

The body of the announcement if you are not on/interested in Facebook: Okay folks, the news as I understand it right now, Sunday, November 24th. Current plan is to put CdG on preorder Monday, December 2nd during the day (our time, East Coast USA). The game is still on schedule to be ready and...
  12. Thaliff

AP4 I lucked into on eBay, caught a buy it now cheap cause the seller listed it with a photocopy of the rules pages, turns out they are freely available from MMP so win for me. AP8 also eBay.
  13. Thaliff

After a trip to The Citadel in Groton, CT, a few from eBay, and help from Nadir via the Facebook B/S/T group, I managed to acquire all AP's, with 5, 6 and 7 arriving today.
  14. Thaliff

Music: what are you Listening to now?

One of my favorite bands/artist
  15. Thaliff

Star Citizen v3.7.0

Fellow backer here. I've largely ignored SC as I don't want to suffer tester burn out. When the Idris M or P is flyable, that's when I'll install and test. (I own an M)