Recent content by TET2020

1. TET2020

WO 2023

Do we know who won the Kibler miniatures drawing? T2
  2. TET2020

PROKHOROVKA! game on pre-order now at advancingfire.com!!

Targul Frumos would be another exceptional ASL module. Was talking to Chris last week attempting to access the 1980's NATO documents that they were using in case the Warsaw Pact decided to invade as a blueprint for an organized defense in depth with mobile assets in reserve. This would be a...
  3. TET2020

Yes, thank you Paolo!
  4. TET2020

First off, I don’t wear panties (please don’t project your own preference upon me) commando suits me better. Secondly, FB is a fine medium for some, however for those that are not on FB and rely on GS for updates, it is not sufficient which is my case. Regardless of your “helpful” reply, I...
  5. TET2020

True that, however maintaining good client relationships depends upon communication and not surprising them. The lack of transparency as to the delivery of our paid product reflects poorly on them. T2
  6. TET2020

Death Ride Kursk by Grognard Simulations.

Paul, For a very nice tactical battle of Prokhorovka dust off the Talonsoft East Front 2 game (which by the way our own Charlie Kibler helped develop with assistance from Christopher Lawrence of the Dupuy Institute who provided the historical OOB from his pre-published Masterwork Kursk: The...
  7. TET2020

Any Board or Computer Games that depict Kursk on a strategic level?

Try John Tiller games which has Kursk on an operational level and Kursk: Southern Front on a more tactical level. Tobias
  8. TET2020

ITR 2 Preorder

Gents, Placed my order earlier today and paid via PayPal, received my shipping notice this evening. Well done BFP! Tobias
  9. TET2020

AFV Rate of Fire

Gents, Really enjoying the real life discussion on being a Tanker, thank you. Allow me to rechamber the ASL concept of attempting to simulate the effect of an elite tank crew versus the opposing tank swarm. Awhile back while play testing a late war scenario, my co-playtester B. Fox suggested...