Recent content by Terry Patterson

1. T

Axis and Allies RTS

i had that yawn thing going on too.kind of disapointed.
  2. T

Axis and Allies RTS

im downloading from gamespot as we speak.i've got DSL,and have about a 3 hour wait for the download to finish.
  3. T

Buying Half-Life 2 right now!

i'm jealous. :cry:
  4. T

Favorite Movie Scores

dang it doc I was going to say "erm"
  5. T

more doom 3 stuff

AH GEEZ! SAY IT AINT SO....whats a release candidate version?
  6. T

more doom 3 stuff

i think we will have much to talk about when half-life 2 arrives!
  7. T

more doom 3 stuff

yes....well,what i meant was that the slider seems to have no effect on "in game lighting".it has a wash out effect on pda info and several other screens.
  8. T

more doom 3 stuff

the brightnes slider only effected certain things,not the game overall.at least on my computer anyway.
  9. T

more doom 3 stuff

i've left the lighting alone,it really adds to the creapiness.besides i've found out that the flashlight is'nt half bad as a weapon.
  10. T

more doom 3 stuff

far cry is on my list,i had it in my hands,then i saw doom 3.ahhh,the power of advertising!
  11. T

Farenhait 9/11

i think people are the same everywhere,as with any story you pick out the parts you want to be true,and believe them as facts,discarding the rest.
  12. T

more doom 3 stuff

now that the newness has worn off,and my "presents under the tree on christmas morning" eyes have refocused, i realize there is not much new here.it follows a fairly tired theme of confined spaces filled with {insert favorite monster here}.it is pretty, it is scary,but i kept hearing this sound...
  13. T

more doom 3 stuff

well this is my first doom experience,so i dont know how it compares to the others.this game is definately keeping me on the edge of my seat.
  14. T

more doom 3 stuff

finally got this game! im about 3 hours into it and had to take a break.its making me a nervous wreck.ha ha i can see now what all the fuss was about,this game looks great.it was a little choppy at first but after some fine tuning it smoothed out and runs fine now.ive got the res set at...
  15. T

Your Favourite TV series...

i would love to see a remake of this that stuck to the story line.any body that has'nt read this book ought to.