Recent content by tecatefil

1. T

Music: what are you Listening to now?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCAvAXIq59c
  2. T

I lost this video on the web for a while ( youtube blocked it) I cant think of any thing that is more my youth then this so it always get played after a few pint's (imperial that is ;) ) even kind of has a "raiders" feel...
  3. T

OK this is IMHO, its music and every one has a different take, but for me, modern prog. rock the " The Flaming Lips" Lp's “The Soft Bulletin” and “Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots “cant be beat. I Know I’m cutting it close to psychedelic but if you have not listen to these Lps and you like ELP or...
  4. T

"America Rant" from Newsroom...best show on American television?

I’m truly jealous of you guys if that’s for real, Something like that would solve all my voting quandaries. We have the libertarians its close but still a little extreme some times plus there not allowed to really participate in our two party system (yet). P:D
  5. T

THe Olympics

Re: Police arrest basketball fan What a cutie, way to make it in to the top 3 GB keep up the good work! Phil (USA! :D)
  6. T

For the last few months after a few pints this always makes it to the top of my rotation. I find the video a strangely accurate recreation of my collage days also. ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x1wjGKHjBI :p
  7. T

The Ethics of Scenarios With SS

Being as I’m coming to ASL from SL back In the 80’s, I don’t even have that option, the price to play with Black SS far out ways the interest in reliving my CoI days, hehehehehehehe I ran across this thread on a English expat forum for Munich...
  8. T

What boardgames have you played recently?

War of the Rings last weekend. Dwarf army took down the southron's. So need to finish my AAR, but I need my son to help me with up loading large photos off his websight. He has better things to do then help dad :p:p
  9. T

New members introduce yourself here

Ok just found this thread so you will get post #2 I’m Phil, started playing squad leader when I was 12 in 84. Played the heck out of for the rest of the 80’s then from 90’s on, only every once in awhile. My 11 year step son show a real interest in it and after we played the first scenario I...