Tater's latest activity

• Tater
    Tater replied to the thread Which rule do you want to change?.
    No argument to lose or win...the rules aren't changing...not enough scenarios that include enough foxholes to make it worthwhile. What...
  • Tater
    Uuuh, OK...as I stated, for the concept of ASL being the "hot moment" (a universally accepted standard), foxholes are broken...Pete...
  • Tater
    I suggest using the woods already present, but that is just me. 🤣
  • Tater
    Right, and thanks for finally agreeing that they are broken relative to ASL.
  • Tater
    It really is very simple...just allow GO units to move in/out of foxholes the same as brokies do. No need for a lot of extra chrome or...
  • Tater
    OBA...sure, if my opponent can get it...then get it on me...half the scenario could be over by then...maybe longer if I reposition out...
  • Tater
    There's your problem...an ASL scenario is not a "battle". It is the hot 30-60 minute (real time) fire-fight that would have the handful...
  • Tater
    And reduce the use of foxholes even further...not seeing that as a solution. OTOH, it would open up a couple of cells in my storage box...
  • Tater
    All I am asking for is that foxholes be usable, which is "something they're not". And it isn't a +2 advantage for foxhole since any...
  • Tater
    And of course the way brokies are able to use foxholes vs GO units is an internally inconsistent rules issue for ASL. It makes no rules...
  • Tater
    Oh how I love the libtard double standard... Libtard: You can't condemn all muslims because of a few who have misinterpreted the Koran...
  • Tater
    Except there is no advantage to using them as intended. One is better off in any +1 terrain rather than a foxhole because of the ability...
  • Tater
    So you are saying that the design/rules for foxholes in ASL intended for players not to use foxholes? Well, they definitely succeeded...
  • Tater
    Yeah, it does...because this is a game. The counter is a game mechanic that abstracts hole(s) in the ground. As such it is a totally...
  • Tater
    Just reviewed several dozen historical pics of foxholes usage... Looks to me like you could have a hex with 1-2 foxholes or a hex with...