Tater's latest activity

• Tater
    Tater replied to the thread Moving Crews in Hatten.
    Yeah, your right, I reviewed the HF8 and, including the exception, pretty much the only vehicles that can't abandon are the tanks and...
  • Tater
    No, functionally abandonment only occurs during the MPh and requires all MF. Swapping crews/AL during the Refit is not abandonment...
  • Tater
    Tater replied to the thread Lock your rooms!.
    And if I said oxygen was good for you I wouldn’t be surprised if you held your breath till you died. 🤪🤣
  • Tater
    I’ve been to a few...the environment is nothing even remotely like VASL. In particular, no one at a live tourney can walk up, f#%k with...
  • Tater
    Abandonment can only occur during a scenario. Swapping crews during a Refit phase is not technically abandonment.
  • Tater
    Hey, you want to barge into the VASL rooms of complete strangers and sync without a “by your leave” have at it...it would be between you...
  • Tater
    Well, everybody is “in the room” at a physical venue...so that analogy is not even close to what happens on VASL. The expectations are...
  • Tater
    In general...maybe...but is an AFV platoon/section leader going to remain unhorsed while his unit rides into combat? I don’t think so...
  • Tater
    ...a CG is little more than a conglomeration of HR developed for a specific, historical engagement...so, yeah, OK...
  • Tater
    Hmmm...I could certainly understand this if you already know at least some of the people in the room. But, if everyone is a total...
  • Tater
    Yeah...and you should be shot! 🔫 To be honest, I ALWAYS lock my room. If someone wants to join they have to message me or someone else...
  • Tater
    It's a campaign game (CG)...the answer from Perry is nonsensical for a CG...I would never have even considered asking the question. I...
  • Tater
    Tater reacted to Andrew Rogers's post in the thread Moving Crews in Hatten with Like.
    Nate, In light of the Perry Sez, my recommendation would be to use the all-powerful 'House Rule' rule; seeing as both sides have...
  • Tater
    As an aside...do you ask permission before joining a room? It is normal VASL etiquette to ask permission (private message) one of the...
  • Tater
    Tater reacted to Justiciar's post in the thread Dummies and their lies with Like.
    You could of course have foreseen this, and used one of your own dummy stacks to be held in reserve so as to move over to act as a soak...