Recent content by Talon xBMCx

1. T

Russian military symbols

Antonio, They are still working on the online help for ATF. You can check the BCT for the graphic explanations . Hope this helps, Talon Hard to see the BCT is hotlinked. Here is the URL http://www.shrapnelgames.com/prosim/online_help/bcthowto.htm
  2. T

New Graphic Icons

There are new icons available for download on the ATF boards over at Shrapnel games. Check them out ... very cool mod! Talon
  3. T

More goodies on the way ...

Looks like the upgrades to ATF arent done yet. Look for version 1.03 along with BCT to ATF map conversions, additional tweaks to the power toolkit and scenario builder help. http://www.shrapnelgames.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=31;t=000152
  4. T

NATO symbols vs. icons

Well I must admit I prefer vehicle icons. But to be honest I do not care for the ons in ATF so I use the NATO symbology. Im working on trying to edit the icons ... but I lack patience and skill ;) Talon
  5. T

Kudos on 1.02

I was waiting for an email or posting on the Shrapnel boards stating 1.02 was up and was really surprised when I saw kbluk's post. But sure enough ... there it was! Ive downloaded and patched ... havent played anything yet ... so many new toys to play with!!!!! Im like a kid in a candy shop...
  6. T

Version 1.02 Now Available

AS the subject states ... come and get it!! ATF 1.02 From the Shrapnel website .... UPGRADES IN VERSION 1.02. The complete list of tweaks and fixes (mostly upgrades and changes) is quite lengthy here are some of the more important highlights to be found in version 1.02: - Power...
  7. T

Snuffing ACRVs

Great advice killing aty!!! Seems the AI already new this trick ... they do a damn good job on me all the time :o
  8. T

Bad news regarding SP:Korean War project

Maaan .... that bites big time!!!! :( Hopefully they can fix it for you. It would be a shame to lose all that work. Talon
  9. T

Heirarchies (and I beat the dismount drum again)

HA!!! We have it here in black and white ... err ... well in print. Excellent news!!!! Any idea on an ETA for the upgrade? Talon
  10. T

Email Don to show your support!

Gentlemen, an email account has been set up so that we can send Don some friendly greetings. I have heard from a good source that he would appreciate hearing from his friends back here in the forums. But please, if you have problems with this war, don't take this as an opportunity to dump on...
  11. T

New Section Leader

Don and members, Thanks for the warm welcome! :thumup: Please feel free to pass on any comments, questions or suggestions. This is a grass roots operation that needs some growing. Im open to any and all ideas ... plus I have a few of my own. Looking forward to helping out. Talon
  12. T

ATF wishlist

This would be a great feature. Id like something on the Heirarchy tree ... like the color of the icon turning to yellow or red for the unit. Or maybe a message in the spot report? Great idea Black Moria. Talon
  13. T

ATF wishlist

Well ... this isnt just a dual monitor problem. I just noticed it sooner because im running dual monitors most of the time. In a single monitor environment when I pull up another window from the task bar, the map continues to scroll when Im on the task bar. I take notes in Notepad as I play...
  14. T

ATF wishlist

That has been the work around I have been using. :) I havent found that to be a problem. The selection box is OK for me. It seems to float on top of the map where as the manuever graphics seem to get buried underneath the other map graphics. Another thing I found was that while it is...
  15. T

ATF wishlist

I second this enhancement. It is hard to discern anything on the Fulda Gap scenarios. Have swtiched to NATO icons rather than the actual units to make it a bit easier. I know I know ... but I like to see the actual units ... :D Other than that ... great simulation! Cant bring myself...