Recent content by swoyak

1. swoyak

CdG 2nd edition - ASL Raaco 3rd edition

i get an error trying to get to the forums there.
  2. swoyak

Looking for a VASL Opponent

Three opponents found! Two pbem, one ftf. Thanks John, Pierce and Jeff!
  3. swoyak

Looking for a VASL Opponent

Slowly getting back into ASL after on-off-on-off due to real life and military. Would like to start with an infantry-only PBEM scenario, and I can probably do 3-4 logs per week. Shane Woyak Stevens Point, WI
  4. swoyak

MMP: going the way of the Dodo?

At the very least it would be nice to see the website updated. Even their production schedule on the news page covers January 2015 to October 2016. Maybe they've been busy with other priorities...I don't know...but it would be nice to see some updated on the website, especially for newer...
  5. swoyak

LOS to different levels question

I've been trying to use the LOS and the los buttons to check line of sight to different levels, and it doesn't seem to work regardless of what the preference setting is for my arrow keys. You can either set it to scroll or uncheck. When I use the arrow keys my screen scrolls, not the level LOS...
  6. swoyak

New members introduce yourself here

Yes, I was able to find Beyond Valor 3rd Ed. I ordered it straight from MMP. I also found/bought a copy of Yanks, Paratrooper, Armies of Oblivion, Doomed Battalions preordered. That should keep me busy for awhile. I have to admit, the OOP core modules really tend to be a big detractor when...
  7. swoyak

New members introduce yourself here

I've posted a little bit here, a little bit there, but have never introduced myself. I recently found ASL (<2 months). So I've been learning the basics via VASL and ASLSK1, and have been picking up the in print modules along the way, as well as the rulebook, and some of the oop modules also...