Recent content by Swiftandsure

1. Swiftandsure

Da Paul Challenge

What was the mass production number? What nipple caliber? Was there special ammo besides milk? What furr camo designs existed? What type of motor purrs that way? Weren't Russian cats desperately inefficient to kill German Maüse?
  2. Swiftandsure

Which rule do you want to change?

One could consider that a DR for depletable ammo affects the next shot - DRs could be made upon set up before the ordnance fire their first depletable ammo.
  3. Swiftandsure

At least, the system makes a difference between AM and NAM movement... We always can say that everything is fine in the best of worlds. I am fine with the RAW. We know that this thread is not about serious suggestions to actually change the rules. They won't ever change - and it is what...
  4. Swiftandsure

very basic concealment questions

Been there, done that. ;)
  5. Swiftandsure

C5.2 - Bounding fire from inside a building

C5.3 says : "it must add the +2 DRM of Case B to the applicable Gun Type DRM of Case C"... Which creates a tension with Case B explained in C5.2, which indeed states that the DRM is +3 from woods/building/rubble... Good question ! :)
  6. Swiftandsure

Capture that Gun!

See the Index under Captured Equipment. It points to A21 rules chapter. Read A21. How can a unit use captured equipment without possessing it?
  7. Swiftandsure

There is some merit to consider that a 24 MP Chaffee should not receive more hits during its MPh than a 5 MP FT-17. Speed is not an advantage in ASL from that viewpoint. However, the question mostly applies about one Gun pumping successive shots against a given vehicle.
  8. Swiftandsure

Wrong. A stack only makes one MC.
  9. Swiftandsure

1) Yes. The conditions listed are regrouped so that the list A, B, C, etc. doesn't stretch to Y, Z... Clauses which don't apply to a given unit or element don't apply. 2) I think that the list is exhaustive. A concealed stack with units is not a dummy stack - the units use their morale and not...
  10. Swiftandsure

1) Cases B and D also cover the "Gun" lines of the Concealment table (B doesn't cover the Emplaced Gun, because as soon as it moves, it loses its emplaced status). 2) A12.14 sums up the answer : "A Dummy stack out of the LOS of all enemy ground units uses a Morale Level of 7 when attacked, or...
  11. Swiftandsure

Scenarios that start out at night and then turn into Dawn.

Just a remark about the format of your post. If you have sight problems, use the zoom function rather than write your whole post in bold. Bold is there to underline some aspect of what you are expressing. Using it undiscriminately gives the impression that you are yelling at people.
  12. Swiftandsure

Those are so basic rule changes that they would wreck most scenarios, as they would require very important changes - needing to add turns would be the first one. I don't know what your playing experience is, but I would suggest that you played SK only. At least there would be no bypass. Limiting...
  13. Swiftandsure

I made a similar suggestion in 1991, writing to the French Tactiques magazine - as well as ideas about stuck turret and half immobilized tracked vehicles. I was answered that the RAW were fine. Things never change.
  14. Swiftandsure

I don't. I am just feeding this thread for fun.