Recent content by Robin Reeve

1. Robin Reeve

My FB/Messenger account has been hacked

Hi all, Don't answer any Messenger message asking for your phone number. Sorry for the fuss. Robin
  2. Robin Reeve

MMP Roads to Rangoon AP#19 now on Preorder

Between basic and a doctorate, there must be some intermediary level. 😉 I would say that VC are more about boolean logics (AND, OR, XOR, IF, NOT) than plain mathematics.
  3. Robin Reeve

SFF order of attacks

It doesn't matter the order of the attacks.
  4. Robin Reeve

LFT16

Write to Xavier.
  5. Robin Reeve

LFT#16 update

Right. I had counted the pages, including the back pages.
  6. Robin Reeve

Inf Gun

Moved to the Rules & Errata folder, where it belongs.
  7. Robin Reeve

LFT#16 update

8. Robin Reeve

LFT16 FT333 Good Enough? Question

The setting of the scenario is a landing in New Guinea... But if PTO is not specified, PTO won't apply.
  9. Robin Reeve

Victory Conditions: What's Your Flavor?

As I am guilty as charged for having expressed my concern about circumvoluted VC, here is my point. I tend to shun VC which have numerous conditions, with different goals depending of the game turn. For an example, AP 38 Thai Hot has the following : or AP87 Empire's Fall: Nothing impossible...
  10. Robin Reeve

MMP Roads to Rangoon AP#19 now on Preorder

I hope that the VC won't be too circumvoluted - a "trademark" of Fort... But Burma is a theater of operations that fascinates me...
  11. Robin Reeve

Human Wave and Predesignated Impulse Movement (A25.23 and D14.31)

I however would presume that a Minefield would only attack when all the units of the HW have finished their Impulse movement (i.e. not separate attacks for each different unit entering the same Location)? I couldn't find a statement that covered that precise situation.
  12. Robin Reeve

When do you remove TI counters

I would go for the end of "the" CCPh, as ASOP has the paragraph starting with "B" (=Both). The introductory note of the ASOP gives the latter precedence over the rule:
  13. Robin Reeve

TEM and Resid and Bypass

What if the attack that generated the RF came from the other side of the building? One could argue that you won't be harmed at all moving out of the building. RF has no memory of its origin and using the obstacle's TEM is a not too bad compromise/abstraction.
  14. Robin Reeve

VASL-6.6.8 is released

Ouch. Do you mean that counters are displaced, even on geoboard hexes with the normal unit to hex ratio?