Swiftandsure's Recent Activity

1. Swiftandsure replied to the thread Get the counters out of the sheet.

I punch them out by hand. As they are atrached by the corners, I use my Oregon deluxe counter clipper to clean them off.

Jan 16, 2018 at 6:21 PM
  2. Swiftandsure replied to the thread Not using an MA in an overrun.

Which, I believe, makes quite suspect the idea that use of the MA is not mandatory. Or one could also use no armament at all and make a...

Jan 16, 2018 at 2:30 PM
  3. Swiftandsure liked hongkongwargamer's post in the thread Rice Paddy Season in Korea.

Please don't go there.

Jan 15, 2018 at 10:11 PM
  4. Swiftandsure replied to the thread Not using an MA in an overrun.

D7.15 evokes not adding other FP to the FT's in relation with not applying the TEM DRM. It is very specific and I find it difficult to...

Jan 15, 2018 at 10:09 PM
  5. Swiftandsure liked Houlie's post in the thread Not using an MA in an overrun.

I emailed the question to MMP. FYI.

Jan 15, 2018 at 7:52 PM
  6. Swiftandsure replied to the thread Dragons Teeth.

With a licence to kill?

Jan 15, 2018 at 7:51 PM
  7. Swiftandsure liked Doug Leslie's post in the thread Not using an MA in an overrun.

A tank subject to Commune rules also has to make a straying DR at the start of its MPh to reflect potential disagreement among crew...

Jan 15, 2018 at 7:37 PM
  8. Swiftandsure liked Jazz's post in the thread Not using an MA in an overrun.

You can play it however you see fit. The rules do not let you do that and we are told that in the game we can only do what the rules...

Jan 15, 2018 at 7:36 PM
  9. Swiftandsure replied to the thread Not using an MA in an overrun.

You made me smile. Thanks. I would add that the Swiss would try to find how to make money from their situation, like selling their ammo...

Jan 15, 2018 at 7:35 PM
  10. Swiftandsure replied to the thread Not using an MA in an overrun.

If an American tank, the crew could be second amendment anti government guys who would refuse that their commander should control their...

Jan 14, 2018 at 8:38 PM
  11. Swiftandsure replied to the thread MMP Shipping rates.

There are retailers in France and Germany which do sell the game cheaper than when one orders from the USA - if one can be patient...

Jan 14, 2018 at 4:04 PM
  12. Swiftandsure replied to the thread AFPh, inherent FP cowers, what about yet unused FT?.

Sometimes - more often than what one could think - you can judge that a move was good only after the dice were rolled.

Jan 14, 2018 at 3:25 PM
  13. Swiftandsure replied to the thread Area Target and Smoke.

In SL, treetop level existed - restricted to Snipers IIRC. ASL didn't keep that notion (nor snipers as SMC)

Jan 14, 2018 at 3:16 PM
  14. Swiftandsure replied to the thread Stream-Woods LOS question.

So T2 has no LOS to V3.

Jan 14, 2018 at 3:14 PM