Recent content by stuh42asl

1. stuh42asl

Shrubbery Rules Anyone?

And watch put for the Black Knight wanting to duel with you to pass over the bridge.........you might just get a "flesh wound or two"...........what this is nothing but a flesh wound..............now get back here and I will bite your knee caps off..............
  2. stuh42asl

Red Factories miscellaneous stuff

Yes experienced a 155mm round from friendly artillery dropped short near a position we were using for field training........I stil have a nice 12"long corkscrew piece of steel that took out two 6 inch pine trees near my trench..........I will never forget that. Anyone ever says.......sure being...
  3. stuh42asl

Hello Chas. I have a question concerning shipping from MMP. I requested the Red Factories HASL ...

Hello Chas. I have a question concerning shipping from MMP. I requested the Red Factories HASL , I have the shipping notice, but how does MMP ship to people in Canada?? I am trying to find the tracking number as well. Shane
  4. stuh42asl

Question for you, does MMP ship it's products via USPS.

Thank you for your help, very much appreciated
  5. stuh42asl

I have experienced combat...............I will take the ASL version 100% over the real thing any day :(
  6. stuh42asl

Just after the end of WW1 the worst outbreak of Spanish flu started. The chief cause is related to returning soldiers from the front lines having the disease, then dispersing it throughout North America,Europe etc.
  7. stuh42asl

Question for you, does MMP ship it's products via USPS.

I live in Canada , but cannot receive any parcels via Fedex, UPS (couriers) These companies will not deliver to post office boxes or the post office. Maybe one of you guys can provide a contact name. I tried to contact MMP regarding a tracking number, or how they ship out their items. I am...
  8. stuh42asl

Shit ASL producers I will never play or buy from again.

OMG..................................When a picture says everything..............................priceless
  9. stuh42asl

Shit ASL producers I will never play or buy from again.

If you are refering to Lone Canuck publishing, then you obviously are very biased :) I have played most of his stuff and they are awesome...maybe you should take up knitting or something else to ease the pain :P
  10. stuh42asl

RO CGIII The Russian Offensive

Then could be an error................damn rule gremlins.......they get you every time 🤣:LOL:
  11. stuh42asl

RO CGIII The Russian Offensive

Either that or they are taking into consideration ,the limited number of Russian troops for the counter attack. Remember everything would have to cross the Volga,so maybe the low number of attack chits indicates the very finite number of troops available for the counter attack.
  12. stuh42asl

Rule #1 ASL is not broken.........so does not need to be fixed, that is going down the road of the likes of Flames of War, Warhammer etc Rule #2 see rule #1
  13. stuh42asl

What makes a good HASL?

HASLS are the perfect tool to challenge the historical outcome. Many great military minds used war-gaming to test theories on dispositions, tactics, and campaign strategy. An HASL allows the player to take the tools given and develop their own outcome. In an tourney you have mostly scenarios...
  14. stuh42asl

What makes a good HASL?

To me a good HASL has to have a good story and reason behind it, Barricades, VOTG, Red October, Festung budapest all have a good Historical story line. I stick to the eastern front for all my HASL stuff there are so many options there it if unlimited. Balance is not really an issue, in real...
  15. stuh42asl

The end of the ASLverse?

"When I die, please bury me with my ASL stuff and my junk food, Pile the counters high, set up the game, so my ghost and friends, will follow me to the big ASL tourney in the sky. Roll them high roll them low, who cares, it is the game that matters and with the friends you share. So toast us...