Recent content by stuh42asl

1. stuh42asl

Message from MMP re: Dean Essig

Ayyyyeeee Jim, my condolences mate.....life is hard as it is, and it turns to the cold gray skies of a long winter when someone we need and love passes on....the only thing I can offer is this.. remember the good times and the bad, for that is all we have left but memories..I had a silent drink...
  2. stuh42asl

Message from MMP re: Dean Essig

I feel for them, April 2020 my dad passed from a very aggressive form of throat cancer, unfortunately at that time I could not go to the funeral, due to the covid lockdowns. Cancer sucks in so so many ways.. :(
  3. stuh42asl

Which are the AFV heavy CGs?

Prokhorovka , on turn four almost 70AFV..TOP THAT :p
  4. stuh42asl

Black Friday avoidance project.

do you have a sketch with all the dimensions etc. so we can build it is our garages as well?
  5. stuh42asl

Black Friday avoidance project.

Now all you need is a mini fridge for the beer and you are set :P
  6. stuh42asl

Novice Tables At Tournaments?

Only way to learn is to jump into the trenches with the troops...and get dirty......listen to the veteran players.. When not playing watch the veterans play, then when the game is done ask them questions. Final rule, is you never learn a damn thing from winning.. the best teacher is to lose ...
  7. stuh42asl

Battleschool Dice as dice for VASL...

Has any of the programers ever thought about programing in Chris Battleschool dice for ROF, DC AND TANK HUNTER HERO, PF AND MOL..
  8. stuh42asl

Null Dice Rools

I use vassal 3.6.15 and 6.6.6 and get the NULL rolls as well on TO HIT, MC etc.
  9. stuh42asl

"Retired" button in VASL 6.6.7 beta7

I have fewer days in front of me than behind me I am almost 60 years old and a few have asked me are you looking forward to your golden years????? Right , golden years.. hmmmm I have a lot of years used up, but still no damn gold .. so what the hell?
  10. stuh42asl

Walkthrough of River Assault?

Rule Number Four.....do not attract attention it annoys everyone around you :P
  11. stuh42asl

eASLRB v2.07 released

I have the e-book cannot see myself spending $25 -$50 american to get the next version everytime it comes out.
  12. stuh42asl

Can MMP get NOTHING right?

As long as someone does not order the "Burritto as big as your head"...we will be great...
  13. stuh42asl

Tuomo and Tom's great adventure, AP169, Part III (The end game)

That is a tense fight......the east front is all I play now...so many scenarios and tough tactics puzzles to solve.
  14. stuh42asl

Prokhorovka

Starting turn 4 folks, the movement restrictions for the Russian side is damn frustrating, but then that is the fault of the Russian commander.. The Russians are now engaging Peipers hill. and the village to the left of the hill. Artillery on both sides is now being deployed, and the war cries...
  15. stuh42asl

28LL in Prokhorovka..

Peipers 7x Mark IV,S are saying the same thing..... when the tank commander wets his pants...