Recent content by stuart62

1. S

Croix de Guerre Reprint Contents?

41 is out of stock. Not paying $20 for 1 board. I'll wait for desert boards
  2. S

Yes but 76 and 78 used board 41 and 79 use 40 and 81 use desert boards so 4 of the original 8 cdg scenarios are unplayable
  3. S

But had original Yanks so didn't buy Yanks 2 as not required. No Yanks scenarios required 40 and 41
  4. S

Croix de Guerre Second Edition now available for preorder.

Hadn't bought boards 40 and 41 as would get them in CDG when reprinted. Now not going to be included and required for the original scenarios so going to have to purchase separately. Don't need 42 and 43 as already own them from Acton Pack. Yanks 2 which had boards 40 and 41 presumably because...
  5. S

Why are the boards 42 and 43 and not 40 and 41 like the original? Surely 40 and 41 required for some scenarios
  6. S

Reinforcement entry

So can enter Turn 2 along the east edge then
  7. S

Reinforcement entry

Playing O4 Ain't Running Away and states "Enter on Turn 2 and/or 3 along the south/east edge(s)" Can I enter on Turn 2 on the east edge or would I have to delay until Turn 3 to do so and only entry allowed on Turn 2 along the south edge? Feel could be read either way.
  8. S

Who was your mentor(s)?

Had been looking forward to it but after this last weekend fearing that will be terrible. I am no doubt the worst active (as in attends tournaments) player in the UK.
  9. S

Who was your mentor(s)?

Don't feel I have a mentor and definitely think I need to find one as after playing for years still not getting any better. Played a few mentioned on this thread Carl Nogueira, John Knowles, Martin Mayers. Been playing log files on VASL with John but obviously takes time and the time...