Recent content by Stewart

1. Stewart

Failure to Rout and SW

No ammunition or pin I sold to buyer in Commiefornia
  2. Stewart

Flamethrowers and HIP AFV

Guns can be hip in non concealment terrain.
  3. Stewart

Routing, Low crawl, and destination hex.

L11 has no LOS to any enemy unit other than M12. Since he can ignore the mines area as a destination...L10 would be his destination 5MF IF he causes it to be overstacked... If L11 Routs first, M10 can rout to L10 (4MF), but can ignore since its no further from N11 and then can just designate...
  4. Stewart

Flamethrowers and HIP AFV

I assume the AFV is in Concealment terrain. Vehicle must be designated as the target.
  5. Stewart

Failure to Rout and SW

$400 +shipping I dropped the price by $50
  6. Stewart

VASL Overlays 2.04 doesn't load certain 2.0 overlays

I don't see any hill overlay when syncing. And the PALM Trees are the top image instead of the second image (what they should be) i.e. I don't get the overlays loaded even though we are using the same versions.
  7. Stewart

RUN FORREST RUN

The point is that LC must move towards. ALL rout must move 'to' the destination. There is a distinction
  8. Stewart

RUN FORREST RUN

The Towards refers to Low Crawl...otherwise you can low Crawl in ANY Direction claiming its "heading" to its destination. That's probably why the Towards is included...and Parallel to the destination isn't towards either.
  9. Stewart

RUN FORREST RUN

You can still move further away when ROUTING, but NOT when LOW CRAWLING. Low Crawling Must go towards. About the only way to get there in doing so is ALL OG movement.
  10. Stewart

RUN FORREST RUN

Almost like revisiting old posts have value. Eh Robin? Necro-Officer.
  11. Stewart

It's ASL... We've been discussing the same rules for 30 years. You of all people should realize that. Not thinking others would ask is simply a lack of foresight. They never corrected the image back then. Same issue with people posting any question without a proper image to clarify. Maybe the...
  12. Stewart

Failure to Rout and SW

Sold on Craigslist
  13. Stewart

That's not the issue. The issue is this overlay is on the V locations on my opponents map but not mine YET I have the OVERLAY active in my VASL. i.e. it doens't load in the game...as the PALM trees example shows... I SEE the chopped up Palmtrees....the player loaded the game has a "no hexside...
  14. Stewart

Although this is an older post, CORRECT the image. That's the first problem. IF M12 is ACTUALLY in N11, M10 Simply goes to the overstacked location for 3MF. The other unit doesn't have to rout.... But again... Correct the image. It's pointless to discuss without the ACTUAL situation.
  15. Stewart

VASSAL 6.6.2 VASL 3.5.5 WHAT I see.... What the room owner (guy who loaded the map) sees. Overlay on the left is my manually dropped overlay from the "Overlay" button. The VVVVVVV area is where, on his screen, The overlay shows. The right overlay is his manually placed overlay from the...