Recent content by Steven Pleva

1. Steven Pleva

VASL6.6.8-beta6.vmod is released

Also, in 6.6.8, but not 6.6.7, the North Korean infantry doesn't conceal properly. For example, if you put 4-2-6 squad on the map and then drop a Concealment counter on top, the squad doesn't conceal. Similarly, the Guns anf AFVs don't conceal properly. Thanks for keeping VASL awesome, Doug!
  2. Steven Pleva

Albany 2023 November 30 to December 3 - All Official Communications

SJ is a new Stephen Johns scenario pack being developed by Carl Nogueira. NKVD are scenarios designed by Tom Morin for Bill Cirillo and Sean Deller's upcoming Twilight of the Reich AP which should be released by January. We will have maps available for the NKVD scenarios. I've played the NKVD...
  3. Steven Pleva

Here's the list for this year. Don't hassle me for scans. They will be ready when they are ready. PBS will take 1-3 weeks. Thanks... Round 1 AP196 Silver & Bronze DB141 Gut Punch J233 Roff Riders NKVD2 Last Train to Leningrad WCW10 Stand and Die Round 2 231 In Front of the Storm HazMo31 The...
  4. Steven Pleva

Albany Tournament December 1st-4th All TD Communications Here

Old thread. I added a new one. Go there...
  5. Steven Pleva

Back to our old hotel. The Gaming room has been renovated…and the rest of the Hotel will be completely renovated in time for our 20th Anniversary Tournament. You will recall that the lighting is good. Dining options within walking distance. The per night room rate is $75. Our dates are...
  6. Steven Pleva

Joe will start a new thread, but we are on for 11/30-12/3 this year...
  7. Steven Pleva

Forgotten War Q & A.

Are Korean scenarios considered PTO? If so, where is this written? Thanks, Steve
  8. Steven Pleva

ALBANY HAS A NEW HOME!

Phil, Great news. Please PM me your email address so I can hook you up with all the files you'll need. Steve
  9. Steven Pleva

ECZ are from our Italian friends. They gave me a few scenarios in advance of their general release. I played them and liked them quite a bit. That pack looks like it is going to be a must buy, IMHO. Buda and Prague are from the new Factory and Rails AP that is coming out next year. I played...
  10. Steven Pleva

Here's the scenario list for the Albany tournament December 1st-4th. Note that for Round 1 players can play any scenario they agree to assuming they can get it finished on time. I'll start work on the PBS now. Emails about attendance and match ups will also start soon. Round 1 - Thursday Start...
  11. Steven Pleva

Manila questions

Sorry, still confused. If 2E25 is Rubbled, can 2D26 be bypassed along the 2D26/2E25 hexside. Thanks, Steve
  12. Steven Pleva

Manila questions

Question regarding 10.4. Does the last sentence apply to Narrow Streets with only a building on one side? Or does it also apply to normal Narrow Streets that have buildings on both sides? Steve
  13. Steven Pleva

Manila questions

Post 297 says you don't have to go back. It seems like the Culvert is a hybrid Sewer/Tunnel - borrowing mechanics from both. Unfortunately, the rules are not particularly tight on this aspect. That being said, it is a minor feature to the overall map. Steve
  14. Steven Pleva

Manila questions

From B8.41: "Units in a Sewer must move during their MPh; they cannot remain motionless, although they can return to a Sewer Location occupied during a previous turn. "
  15. Steven Pleva

Manila questions

Units that start in a Sewer must move to a new Sewer Location during the MPh. It appears as if this rule is suspended for the Culvert... Steve