Recent content by Steve E7

1. Steve E7

Elevated Road MP cost

I have a BU AC moving into an elevated road hex. There are two wrecks in the hex, What is the MP cost? Do I have the option to use the non road rate?
  2. Steve E7

Counter positioning DASL hexes

Hi Playing a DASL scenario, HH maps, I'm surprised there are not positions within the hexes to place units. On our maps, seems to be the middle of the hex, and right on the hexsides. I seem to remember last time I played DASL via VASL (long time ago) there were more options for unit placement...
  3. Steve E7

Pinned OBA Observer Question

Just learned that an Offboard observer is not in Good Order - as he is not a Personnel unit - for purposes of OBA actions. This pertains to some points in rule C1.6
  4. Steve E7

Creeping Barrage Question

I agree, thank you
  5. Steve E7

Creeping Barrage Question

Two questions regarding the mechanics of a creeping barrage in terms of placement of the AR. It would seem the barrage just keeps rolling, not subject to "normal" issues one deals with in placing an AR. Specifically, when conducting a barrage correction do these rules apply? C1.21 (except for...
  6. Steve E7

150mm Barrage Shellholes

Thanks!
  7. Steve E7

150mm Barrage Shellholes

Seeing that a 150mm barrage is resolved on the 24 column (ie. 1 column left per E12.5) do rolls low enough cause shellholes to be placed per B2.1? I ask due to firepower not being on the 30 IFT column due to this shift Thanks
  8. Steve E7

Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

Planned a creeping barrage
  9. Steve E7

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

I won this as the Partisans easily. The Axis player does not gain VP for inflicting casualties on the Partisans - just don't get your Partisans' captured. On the flip side, the Partisans do get VP for inflicting CVP. I was able to capture Italian squads who got too close, and managed to even KIA...
  10. Steve E7

Auto Board Updates

Yes, the issue is gone. Thank you!
  11. Steve E7

Auto Board Updates

While loading a logfile from my opponent containing a 4 map file, board 70 (only) attempts to update multiple times, message returns it has successfully auto updated, then finally on the fourth try, the file loads. I have downloaded the latest bd 70 from the vasl site. After the file loads, the...
  12. Steve E7

Cannot Create this Map

Thank you very much! I appreciate the help.
  13. Steve E7

Cannot Create this Map

Hi, have been unable to create the VASL map for this configuration. Could someone please assist? thank you.
  14. Steve E7

Chronology of War 2018

Thank you very much for this.
  15. Steve E7

Le Franc Tireur 14 : now available for order

In regards to the massacre VP wording in several of the LFT14 scenarios. For instance, FT236. If the Axis player massacres a Partisan squad, is that 4VP (the normal value for a prisoner squad at game end) or 8VP ( I ask because of the "doubling" wording in the VC)? I think its 4, but several of...