Recent content by Steph

1. Steph

An attempt at making a fancy sig like you guys use

I like this one: I think it's a lot better than the others. Maybe with some text and a border it'll look even better. Good job. :)
  2. Steph

Guitar Hero for Wii

That's cool, but now i don't know which console to get it on: i don't really want to end up with three different guitars. But the PS2 has Guitar Hero 1, which has a better soundtrack than 2, so i'd like that, but the 360's Guitar Hero 2 has a sweet guitar, so i'd like that too. I really hope the...
  3. Steph

Is Wii still very difficult to get where you live?

I'm afraid they won't: the Wii's region-locked. Damn you, Nintendo! I want to play Bleach Wii. I think availability's still quite bad here in the UK too: as far as i know most places are still sold out. And i bet places like GAME and Gamestation are taking preorders on their next shipments.
  4. Steph

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer

Thanks for that. To be honest i only really followed the X-Men and Spiderman, and then the Fantastic Four occasionally. I vaguely remember seeing the Silver Surfer in one of the cartoons, but i think he was good in that. Meh, i'm looking forward to it anyway: the first Fantastic Four was...
  5. Steph

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer

I saw the trailer for this a few days ago and was confused. Isn't the Silver Surfer supposed to be a good guy, or did i miss something?
  6. Steph

The Angry Nintendo Nerd

Haha, that never even occurred to me. :laugh: They're all rip-offs of Mario, Zelda, Wolfenstein, etc, though i doubt they were as well received. That food one... Bible Buffet was just bizzare. No bible references, random food chasing you and blowing up snowmen... er, yeah. Praise the Lord...
  7. Steph

The Angry Nintendo Nerd

He's added some new videos: YouTube - Chronologically Confused about Movie and Video Game Sequels YouTube - ROCKY on Sega Master System YouTube - BIBLE GAMES - review by the Angry Video Game Nerd The Bible Game reviews are funny, and i like the Christmas song at the start. :p
  8. Steph

Nintendo Rumors

*Crosses fingers* Please be true, please be true, please be true... And please release the whole series in the UK, not just parts. :hail:
  9. Steph

Wii Sports Talk

Tennis - Benn playing tennis a little more over the past few days: it's grown on me a lot now. Baseball Bowling Boxing Golf - i find it a little irritating when i swing and it does nothing, and when i hardly move the wiimote the ball go miles. 28, as of yesterday. :p It's showing that...
  10. Steph

gettin a DS

I wouldn't get Brain Training just yet: it's pretty cheap so you may as well get 4 other games and with any christmas money, pick it up in the sales. ;) Trauma Center's supposed to be an excellent game. So is Phoenix Wright, if you don't mind the reading. Mario Kart DS is an essential...
  11. Steph

Little help?

Ohh, those. Thanks, i'll work on it again soon. :) And i'm glad no one noticed that i had to draw in parts of Akabane's hat. :D Lengthwise, that render's a little too small. Even the edges of his arms are cut off a little. :o
  12. Steph

Little help?

Thanks for the comments guys. :D There is a border: 1px on the left and right sides and i think i did either 7 or 10 at the top and bottom, but i guess it's hard to tell because of Akabane's hat. I just didn't want to keep using 1px borders around all my sigs so i was trying something...
  13. Steph

Something I did a while ago

I like it too. May i ask what font you've used there? :) And congrats on the 1,000 posts.
  14. Steph

Little help?

Had a quick go on making a sig based on one of my favourite characters from an anime called Get Backers. I'm liking how it's turned out so far, but i'm wondering if there's anything else i should add to it (bear in mind i'm still not much more than a beginner). What do you think? :)...
  15. Steph

The Angry Nintendo Nerd

I'm watching the Nightmare on Elm Street video 'cause i could do with a laugh. "Anyway, you fight Freddy, which turns out to be a real disappointment. It's just a simple flat room and he walks back and forth, swatting the air like he's blind. C'mon Freddy." - He looks demented aswell...