Recent content by sswann

1. sswann

LFT16 FT333 Good Enough? Question

Correct, no PTO in effect. When I looked up the terrain environment of Goodenougth Island The immediate lowland forest was easy traveling. The only addition I would make is that the Grain symbol should be considered as "Tall Grass" or (in other words) grain is In Season. Goodenougth Island is...
  2. sswann

FT278 Toridasu - what Orchard?

Change map to LFT6 with same orientation.
  3. sswann

FT278 Toridasu - what Orchard?

It appears that the map is incorrect OR the map is mislabeled.
  4. sswann

Any instructions on the proper way to print out the Operation Turnscrew map from DftB #44?

Any printing shop that does advertisement printing can do it.
  5. sswann

Set up an old TV for VASL.

With a large flat TV, you can have an instantly changeable map even while using actual counters
  6. sswann

Sources for historical maps

For maps , try this link... https://maps.lib.utexas.edu/maps/guam.html
  7. sswann

LFT15 DTO Boards

Thank you for liking them.
  8. sswann

LFT16

Correct
  9. sswann

Le Franc Tireur 15

Yes
  10. sswann

Twilight Of The Reich And WO #15 Are Up For Pre-Order

How did you get so much more SSI increase than I did? I am at max now, but not enough for > $120.00.
  11. sswann

StME 5-3-7 Sturm troops

As mentioned above, there are a LOT of factors to be considered when looking at squad values and which squad to use in a design. In my own way I agree with all the opinions submitted above after looking at the situation that I was trying to design for. The original SL values made for a simple...
  12. sswann

StME 5-3-7 Sturm troops

Sorry, I do not agree. They were not better trained completely. What they had was a greater number of bullets going down-range in a given amount of time than the 667. The shorter effective range is the value that indicates the level of training.
  13. sswann

StME 5-3-7 Sturm troops

I cannot do anything about past values BUT I would like to see what you have in mind.
  14. sswann

Where's this going?

Yes, but at Stalingrad they had horses, not the Federal Gov.
  15. sswann

Tweezers and Suction Device

Youngster!