SSlunt's latest activity

• SSlunt
    Only personal cvp. Kiill the Ht and no crew survived you get only 2 cvp. If the crew survives no cvp
  • SSlunt
    Without direction from above I would play it as jwil2020 has stated And it looks like I would be wrong now. 10 or more CVP of French...
  • SSlunt
    I would absolutely disagree with you on this. I am scheduled to play this scenario and would like to get an answer from the TD if an...
  • SSlunt
    SSlunt replied to the thread Bishop Says....
    That’s what happens when you read the rulebook like a sovereign citizen reads the constitution
  • SSlunt
    Could it be cumulative? 1.5 SE in each of the Buildings for a total of 3. The standard VC (if there is such a thing) usually has the...
  • SSlunt
    SSlunt commented on SSlunt's profile post.
    I know that wrote designed the scenario but I think that decision is dumb. But I do not know what it is suppose to represent
  • SSlunt
    SSlunt left a message on Tom Morin's profile.
    Hello again. Hopefully last question. If the Germans are able to get a Russian Gun off the board before the Russian reinforcements...
  • SSlunt
    This came up in a game recently An American squad decides to bypass a stack of German ? sitting in a building The Germans elect to...
  • SSlunt
    SSlunt left a message on Tom Morin's profile.
    HI Tom sorry to bother you but I am playing Vic in VOTG 24 and I have a question about the exchange of German units that exit off the...
  • SSlunt
    Relates to previous thread Assuming – Leader and a squad are passenger in a German 16MP HT - – A walking German MMC using armoured...
  • SSlunt
    SSlunt replied to the thread Leader Bonus While a Passenger.
    @apbills A small issue with what you have written is that how does a rider spend the same points as a walker at the same time i am not...
  • SSlunt
    That is the question.
  • SSlunt
    Assuming above - Leader passenger in a HT - leads the walking squad(s) using armoured Assault Can the leader and the other passenger is...
  • SSlunt
    SSlunt replied to the thread Wire hex "extension" and B26.44.
    You can not bypass an obstacle on the Hex side of a wire hex without the bog roll. So it would still apply. Remember the rule does not...
  • SSlunt
    SSlunt replied to the thread AP196 steeple exists?.
    It could be a type of two story house but it is by definition a Row House