Recent content by Spencer Armstrong

1. Spencer Armstrong

Fear of Commitment

This. I had quibbles with the old format, but this change seems to have no reason other than change itself.
  2. Spencer Armstrong

Unused obscure rules

Napalm availability is my personal fave.
  3. Spencer Armstrong

RH2 Operation Rype

More SSRs than squad equivalents. That's gotta be a record.
  4. Spencer Armstrong

Tournament Food Poll

Catering from Inversnecky Cafe seems to be the only real ASL meal option to me.
  5. Spencer Armstrong

What is the most unique CG you have played?

Someday we’ll find it, the hoser connection The maple, the hockey, Andy! (Sorry not sorry)
  6. Spencer Armstrong

The attacking Americans have very little infantry. Having to manage building control VC primarily with tanks (while actually doing it with infantry of course) is a unique tactical challenge.
  7. Spencer Armstrong

Singling. Limited sample admittedly.
  8. Spencer Armstrong

Module re-print numbering.

Yeah, you’re right. When I first saw this thread I thought “I thought they were all used.” That’s why.
  9. Spencer Armstrong

I’m mildly curious too, actually. I just l loved “lower case numbers” because I’ve wondered about that very thing more than once. :)
  10. Spencer Armstrong

Precision Dice

Wow. You’re bad at the internet (and spelling). Bye.
  11. Spencer Armstrong

Precision Dice

You’re right. I mostly play VASL. :p But I’d spend what I spent on precision dice again in a heartbeat to know they’re fair for just a couple games. It’s a drop in the bucket. <shrug>
  12. Spencer Armstrong

I don’t care about any of the answers but I’m relieved to finally have the existence of lower case numbers confirmed.
  13. Spencer Armstrong

Precision Dice

More like $10 each, they were around $8 when I bought them. And if that $20-$40 difference moves you, you've chosen a weird game to be into.
  14. Spencer Armstrong

Precision Dice

Could be. If GS had decently searchable archives, we could find out, but, well, y'now...
  15. Spencer Armstrong

Precision Dice

Same place I've bought mine. Had one mis-pack, he handled flawlessly. So A+ customer service.