Share This Page

Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre, from Gainesville, FL

Spencer Armstrong was last seen:
Viewing thread Busting in Balta discusssion, Jan 21, 2018 at 1:50 AM
    1. Cdn HIPster
      Cdn HIPster
      Hi there,

I play ASL and live in Wasaga Beach. I see you live in Toronto and I just wanted to say hello. I play mostly on VASL and I'm a so-so player (ha!). I used to play with Blair Bellamy, not sure if you know him. Anyway, nice to see someone fairly close by playing good ole ASL.

Clayton
    2. Spencer Armstrong
      Spencer Armstrong
      Ha! I never even thought of it being an "homage." I just thought "Oh, Magritte, that's one from the series I haven't seen before." It's an outstanding job, fooled me. :) Egg on MY face.

S
    3. Honza
      Honza
      Hi, It turned out that the painting actually WAS by On Top ASL.... your error I'm afraid, lol. :p Its not a bad painting is it? Cheers...
    4. Honza
      Honza
      Hi, Thanks for the rep! I should have guessed that was Magritte, the thought crossed my mind. I figured ONTOPASL was a fan and worked in his style....lol. Its been a while since I've done any Art History.
      Jan.
    5. Spencer Armstrong
      Spencer Armstrong
      Bah. You took it with unusually good humor. And then proceeded to win (I think?). It's good to be back. I relocated to Toronto and saw the VASL light. I play more now than I ever have and am going to my first ASLOK.... Weird, but cool.

S
    6. MarkDV
      MarkDV
      Good to have you back!
      And yes I remember that from the Chicago ASL Open. It was cool to have you do that although I don't remember being quite as amused about it at the time...:)

Mark DV
      Ada, MI
  • About

United States
    As to what I am, I was once many things, but now I am only several.

Signature

If loving StuGs is wrong, I don't wanna be right.