Recent content by SparkyII

1. SparkyII

Bounding Fire Blackpool - November 2019...

In that spirit, my dear Mr. T, might I suggest you come to Double One in 2020? A mere three brexit deadline extensions away. You'd be most welcome, stew notwithstanding. Details will follow in due course - as will details on a revamped - and soon to be re-invigorated London ASL -...
  2. SparkyII

Opponent wanted for F2F, Kent UK

Hi all. I'm looking for a regular F2F ASL opponent. I'm based in Medway in Kent. I'm free most evenings and weekends. I'm relatively new, 9 games in, so skill-wise inf:ok guns:ok vehicles:shaky (played one scenario). Please do get in touch if you are interested and nearby, and we'll sort...
  3. SparkyII

Shrubbery Rules Anyone?

An MMC crossing a shrubbery adjacent to any building will cause all subsequent civilian interrogation attempts to be treated as if they are occurring in a hostile country.(E2.4)
  4. SparkyII

Vinyl table top protectors

The underlay mat is a good idea... I've been using catering style tablecloth clips on the vinyl to keep it flat and in place: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Stainless-Tablecloth-Outdoor-Catering-Wedding/dp/B005E0BDVQ The only downside I've found with the clear vinyl is that it is a bit prone to...