Sparky's latest activity

• Sparky
    and umm.. was a debate topic... and not surprisingly 'she has a plan' for that as well 🤣 and it doesn't take a brain surgeon to know...
  • Sparky
    of course we should.. and for reasons that work. of course she has a plan for that... "Here's what I propose, start with a place where...
  • Sparky
    lol.. Looks like Sarah Sanders picked a really good point to have jumped off the runaway train.... and you thought being refused...
  • Sparky
    Sparky reacted to BW92's post in the thread Great War ASL with Like.
    I posted the following on The "Desperation Morale" site regarding Critical Hit's WW1 ASL Compliant product... I thought I would look for...
  • Sparky
    Sparky replied to the thread Great War ASL.
    interesting subject. I can't speak from any experience, I have next to no interest in WW1, nor any desire to invest precious playing...
  • Sparky
    Sparky replied to the thread Joe!.
    wasn't hard to see that coming from Biden.... so after a bit of digestion.. here is my cold take on what we saw over those two nights...
  • Sparky
    Sparky replied to the thread Too early?.
    hahaha.. now that is too goddamned funny.. let me guess.. you have some anger issues don't you? Word to you man.. careful of that...
  • Sparky
    so in those states we've sort of seen that there were hundreds of thousands of votes cast for 3rd party.. yet they were one off votes...
    • rBjQ4.png
  • Sparky
    we come to the razor thinnies... leaving NH out of this for a couple of reasons.. sorry NH.. the 4 votes aren't worth the time (as I...
  • Sparky
    leaving out again the razor thin for very last... going to the large group of battlegrounds in the 1% to 5% range Florida? easy one...
    • X3LjV.png
  • Sparky
    so there is the 5%-10%r's. So in a normal election.. ie Trump remains being Trump and Republicans Republicans short view political...
    • 0NYpN.png
  • Sparky
    very nice Brian... agree with that. To mirror what you have.. here is the election preview for 2020 I did right after the midterms once...
    • Xx234.png
    • jJ6jx.png
    • rBjPX.png
    • 1jYK3.png
  • Sparky
    the polls have been fairly accurate.. the problem is in the interpretation of them. Add in an understandable failure to be able to...
  • Sparky
    perhaps not... Florida politics are a class upon itself.....but in my little blue collar rough and tumble world.. where getting...
  • Sparky
    which will likely be tied up in the courts... and reading the court as I do.. I think it gets thrown out. No different than poll taxing...