Sparky's latest activity

• Sparky
    Sparky replied to the thread Your 5 Favorite HASL Maps.
    favorites and best? Often very different so I'll toss off two lists. Best? Red Barricades. It set the standard and I'd be willing to...
  • Sparky
    Sparky reacted to Yuri0352's post in the thread Your 5 Favorite HASL Maps with Like.
    I decided to start this thread because... I'm interested in hearing your thoughts and choices regarding HASL maps. I thought I might...
  • Sparky
    Sparky replied to the thread DINANT.
    Vinkt from CH which is pretty cool (in the middle of it now actually) some good fashioned old school SL, no bullshit no frills (few...
  • Sparky
    Sparky reacted to MAS01's post in the thread DINANT with Like.
    Dinant is one, what are the other two?
  • Sparky
    Sparky replied to the thread DINANT.
    great overall reply but I took the liberty of snipping a point ... While I haven't got Dinant on the table yet and may not for some...
  • Sparky
    Sparky reacted to phlegm027's post in the thread DINANT with Like.
    Bruce, I am the one to blame for the horrendous crime of allowing Nadir to make every roof on the map different. Is it really that big...
  • Sparky
    Sparky reacted to 'Ol Fezziwig's post in the thread Red Oct CG3 with Like.
    How many battles of a forlorn nature have been made into games? I've played many, including ASL scenarios, where one side was deemed...
  • Sparky
    Sparky reacted to Jeffrey D Myers's post in the thread Newb Review of Croix de Guerre with Like.
    First world problems....