Recent content by Sparafucil3

1. Sparafucil3

Trump Isn't Hitler

So you're the other Johnson voter. I was wondering who you were. -- jim (proud part of the 3.6%)
  2. Sparafucil3

Lies and more lies..

What is religion but opiate for the masses? -- jim
  3. Sparafucil3

Are we in Decline - or Ascent?

So you don't make decisions for yourself, you wait for the government or some other agency to make your decisions for you. Got it. Again, if you aren't going to make a personal sacrifice why should ANY other person on the planet? You don't get to preach and lecture people about their practices...
  4. Sparafucil3

Then stop bitching about people's individual choices if it doesn't make a difference. You can't have it both ways. I imagine that makes it a little easier for you to ACTUALLY make an individual choice now as you have no option but to put your money where your mouth is. -- jim
  5. Sparafucil3

You mean the second most closest to the sun Venus? I am sure the giant ball of fire has nothing to do with that climate. -- jim
  6. Sparafucil3

I didn't say that. I said I would lay my carbon footprint for my car against most anyone's footprint. I have also put solar panels on the roof of my home. You? I have a battery wall to conserve the solar power for off hours. You? I have a 1000 ft well which I use to cool my home. You? I would...
  7. Sparafucil3

Lies and more lies..

If that's what it takes to sleep at night, good for you. Of course, he could be the anti-christ too. -- jim
  8. Sparafucil3

Lies and more lies..

I have plenty of morals, just different from the ones you seem to have misplaced. -- jim
  9. Sparafucil3

I presume you meant CO2. A rise in O2 would be nice :) I don't dispute the point, never had. What I question is the contribution CO2 makes to the overall whole. That I believe, still remains outside the ken of man or someone could break down the expected outcome of reducing emissions to...
  10. Sparafucil3

Thank you for Hatten, MMP.

If only we had a VASL map for it. Oh wait ... I do. :) -- jim (and no, that's MMP's to distribute when they are ready)
  11. Sparafucil3

What do you Dread the most when playing ASL? (Game Play)

Sure, if your opponent plays badly or somehow manages to lose or improperly employ a portion of his scenario proportionate to the loss. You need some good fortune to overcome the bad fortune. But if the scenario can stand the loss of that piece of the OB and still be competitive (all other...
  12. Sparafucil3

Redefining words

And then Americans get a hold of them ... -- jim
  13. Sparafucil3

So you'll be taking a sailboat to ASKOk this year? -- jim
  14. Sparafucil3

I completely agree with the plastics issue. We are cleaning our act up slowly. -- jim