Recent content by Sparafucil3

1. Sparafucil3

Why they hate us

You need a hug? I know you need my presence for personal affirmation but you know the cost Eric. -- jim
  2. Sparafucil3

What HASL's Have you Played or will Play in 2018?

None, or maybe Hatten. -- jim
  3. Sparafucil3

Why they hate us

Why debate with someone who isn't brave enough to stand by what he says? It can't mean anything to you if you're not man enough to stand by it. Waste of my time engaging a shadow. It's fun to mock it though. -- jim
  4. Sparafucil3

ALL THINGS ALBANY 2018...2016 and 2017 carryover registrants

I am afraid going to Albany would cost me my job. A job I would like to leave so maybe I should go. -- jim
  5. Sparafucil3

ALL THINGS ALBANY 2018...2016 and 2017 carryover registrants

Sadly, I won't be there this year. I was planning on it but it is a week too early for me. Sigh. -- jim
  6. Sparafucil3

Why they hate us

Who is this? -- jim
  7. Sparafucil3

'We need to destroy the Republican Party' - M.Boot

We'll see in a few weeks. -- jim
  8. Sparafucil3

'We need to destroy the Republican Party' - M.Boot

You're late to the party: Max and you are a little late to the party. I agree with Barry. That was the end. -- jim
  9. Sparafucil3

American fascism

But with Hitler, I can find near quotes that are very close. Show me something close for what you allege. Anything. -- jim When you bring facts, I am ready to continue the discussion. I will not debate your imagination though. It is far too vivid for me to offset.
  10. Sparafucil3

North Dakota Voter ID

I am sure there is an easy solution. -- jim
  11. Sparafucil3

North Dakota Voter ID

There are certain ID's you can't use to enter federal institutions as well. My home state of VA is on the list. I used my VA drivers license to fly last weekend. Soon I won't be able to. I am not sure if this falls under the REAL ID act or not. More details here. -- jim
  12. Sparafucil3

American fascism

As I said, we need to do better. A rational person doesn't believe you can fix discrimination by institutionalizing discrimination without the accompanying outrage at the issue. Why should the new targets be any less outspoken than the old targets? -- jim
  13. Sparafucil3

American fascism

I can't debate the shit you make up. If you can't show me where he said, then it isn't true. As far as I know, he has never said anything close to what you allege he has said. If you're just going to make it up, then make up my response too. The only confusion is your grasp of facts. -- jim
  14. Sparafucil3

North Dakota Voter ID

When are the UK elections then? I have ballot I want to cast. -- jim
  15. Sparafucil3

American fascism

Show me where he has said this. -- jim