1. Sparafucil3

Here's what happens when you die...

TL;DR. -- jim
  2. Sparafucil3

Darrell Wright

I am stunned. I don't know what to say. -- jim
  3. Sparafucil3

You cover your view, that's for sure. I used to post a whole lot more in the ASL forums. I would bet more than 2/3's of my posts were made there, particularly in the rules section. -- jim
  4. Sparafucil3

... the fact you have 4 times my total word count is "impressive". -- jim
  5. Sparafucil3

That's a lot of words to say "ant farm". You must like the sound of your own voice. -- jim
  6. Sparafucil3

If God does exist, he's a kid with an ant farm. -- jim
  7. Sparafucil3

We do the best we can (we could do better) to guarantee equality of opportunity. There isn't any guarantee of equality of outcome. I know we could do better, I just don't think it is as simple as "raise the minimum wage". Increase the supply of money and prices will go up, eroding the new...
  8. Sparafucil3

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Most recent ASL purchase: Plane tickets to Austin :) -- jim
  9. Sparafucil3

2018 Texas Team Tournament, June 28-July 1

I am going to have fun. Haven't played a lot of ASL lately. I love the Texas format. Highly encourage people to go it they can. -- jim
  10. Sparafucil3

More like double-time, on skis, down hill, across multiple crest lines. -- jim
  11. Sparafucil3

Update: Negotiations settled. Flight reservations made. Hotel reservations made. Packing has started. See you all in TX. -- jim
  12. Sparafucil3

In negotiations with my wife. More details to come. :) -- jim
  13. Sparafucil3

The flat earth begs to differ. -- jim
  14. Sparafucil3

I am agnostic, 100%, through and through. I don't defend or attack any faith. Neither do I support or deny any faith. I merely observe and comment. I have been excoriated in the past by devote observers of religion for my view that the world is more shades of gray than it is black and white. Not...
  15. Sparafucil3

These two things can be one and the same. Your belief in science can be just as irrational. You know, the science that says there is and isn't Global Warming; there is, then isn't, then is a Cosmological Constant again; etc. Just because we don't know something, doesn't mean that something don't...