Recent content by Sparafucil3

1. Sparafucil3

ASLOK 2019 photo

There was some. Perry played some SK, Kevin Boles was pretty busy all weekend play SK with people too. -- jim
  2. Sparafucil3

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

No, it was the "court is calling it un-constitutional so I am going to change the makeup of the court" kind. Here, I will even link you an article. -- jim
  3. Sparafucil3

Fascism

I can't help what you hear. I have said no such thing. What I have said is we need to help all people who are disadvantaged, not matter their circumstance. I can't be more plain than that. You want to win, you have to court the votes. Almost as importantly, you can't alienate voters. -- jim
  4. Sparafucil3

Judged by History

I had a longer post showing examples of how that was working at the state level but it was a wall of text. It will only be worse if you do it at the federal level. -- jim
  5. Sparafucil3

Fascism

I am not defending Trump. I am not trying to justify his racism. I am telling you why his racism sells and you aren't listening. -- jim
  6. Sparafucil3

Fascism

Some people you can't reach. But if you want to beat Trump, you have to reach those that you can and stop pushing people to him. -- jim
  7. Sparafucil3

Judged by History

If the College isn't replaced with something, then rural areas of this country will be in virtual servitude to the urban areas. You will see less and less participation in the process. Even in a Parliament system, the people don't directly elect the Prime Minister. They elect their local...
  8. Sparafucil3

Fascism

I don't think despicable is impeachable. If it were, he would be impeached already. What's more, if Democratic Platform is identity-based, it will lose. My father has been a life-long Democrat. He loves Trump. Of course, my dad falls into that pre-civil rights group I spoke about earlier so not...
  9. Sparafucil3

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Nearly all of those things "slipped in" during Roosevelt's 4 terms as a President. When you get a chance, you should look up how Roosevelt threatened to pack the court in '37 because all his agenda was being stopped as unconstitutional. Funny how a chance to re-shape the court leads to decisions...
  10. Sparafucil3

Two peas in a pod - Epstein and Trump

Our grandparents grew up in a different world. They created a different world for us. Hopefully, we create a different world for our own children. -- jim
  11. Sparafucil3

It's called parents. These are people whose own parents were born before the Civil Rights era. They were trained to hate. I recognize it in my grand parents and I recognize it in my own parents. Recalling my aunts and uncles and all of their friends and families. The so called "propaganda" is...
  12. Sparafucil3

Sounds like the Pizza parlor thing all over again. Are we know re-creating rumors like Hollywood re-cycles movies? -- jim
  13. Sparafucil3

Democracy or Oligarchy?

Because the East Coast Navy is based in Germany. As I said though, I am more than happy to stop patrolling the seas too. -- jim
  14. Sparafucil3

Democracy or Oligarchy?

I don't doubt that plays a part. And truthfully, military spending leads to jobs which lead to taxes on that income, sales tax, international arms sales, etc. I would give all that up if I knew I had a place to put all those people besides the dole. I would love to have a couple of decades to...