Sparafucil3's Recent Activity

1. Sparafucil3 replied to the thread Details on Hatten HASL?.

I'm your huckleberry. That just my game. -- jim

Feb 25, 2018 at 5:55 AM
  2. Sparafucil3 replied to the thread Conservative lying at its best - Parkland HS shooting and student "actors".

I am not touchy about the subject at all. I am touchy about holding one side to a standard while at the same time dismissing that...

Feb 24, 2018 at 9:08 PM
  3. Sparafucil3 replied to the thread Conservative lying at its best - Parkland HS shooting and student "actors".

Sure, that's what you were doing. I am sure your anti-American, anti-Trumpness had nothing to do with you ignoring the obvious...

Feb 24, 2018 at 6:09 PM
  4. Sparafucil3 replied to the thread March Madness 2018.

Sadly, no. I was hoping to come. Maybe next year. Wife was willing but work is hectic right now. -- jim

Feb 24, 2018 at 3:23 PM
  5. Sparafucil3 replied to the thread Conservative lying at its best - Parkland HS shooting and student "actors".

So you acknowledge your political brake and chose to ignore the US's? So much for intellectual honesty I guess. -- jim

Feb 24, 2018 at 3:01 PM
  6. Sparafucil3 replied to the thread Conservative lying at its best - Parkland HS shooting and student "actors".

We fought without being attacked to the limit we could. FDR knew it was coming. America at the time just wasn't ready to join the war....

Feb 24, 2018 at 2:30 PM
  7. Sparafucil3 replied to the thread Why do the Republicans support Child Molesters, women beaters and nazis?.

While I concur generally with your sentiment, I have seen the law used to coerce people to talk who have been exposed for lying to a...

Feb 23, 2018 at 9:22 PM
  8. Sparafucil3 replied to the thread Why do the Republicans support Child Molesters, women beaters and nazis?.

This is about Federal Agents.

Feb 23, 2018 at 9:08 PM
  9. Sparafucil3 replied to the thread Why do the Republicans support Child Molesters, women beaters and nazis?.

I concur on all points ;) -- jim

Feb 23, 2018 at 8:25 PM
  10. Sparafucil3 replied to the thread The British European Referendum.

Holy shit! That changes everything. STOP BREXIT NOW!!!! Tunixx need to travel for a nappy. -- jim

Feb 23, 2018 at 5:58 PM
  11. Sparafucil3 replied to the thread Why do the Republicans support Child Molesters, women beaters and nazis?.

I don't *believe* that's the case. I know if you lie to an FBI agent as part of an investigation, you can be taken to court for lying to...

Feb 23, 2018 at 5:56 PM
  12. Sparafucil3 replied to the thread Why do the Republicans support Child Molesters, women beaters and nazis?.

Lying to a grand jury is lying to the grand jury. If he told a Federal Officer he wasn't getting a BJ guess what? That's also a...

Feb 23, 2018 at 12:29 PM
  13. Sparafucil3 replied to the thread Why do the Republicans support Child Molesters, women beaters and nazis?.

Not quite, although I am sure it sounds good. He got impeached for lying to a grand jury. -- jim

Feb 23, 2018 at 1:16 AM
  14. Sparafucil3 replied to the thread Why do the Republicans support Child Molesters, women beaters and nazis?.

That's math, not English. If you want to try the calculus of a sonnet, knock yourself out. -- jim

Feb 22, 2018 at 6:56 PM
  15. Sparafucil3 replied to the thread Why do the Republicans support Child Molesters, women beaters and nazis?.

[IMG] The "well regulated" is a modifier to "militia", it is not a modifier to the phrase "the right of the people to keep and bear...

Feb 22, 2018 at 2:24 AM