Sparafucil3's Recent Activity

1. Sparafucil3 replied to the thread Armies of Oblivion reprint, finally!.

If you send me a text message, I will look and see if I have extras when I get home. I believe I have some. -- jim

Nov 24, 2017 at 1:32 PM
  2. Sparafucil3 replied to the thread Sexual harassment implosion.

Really? Show me all the people lining up to protect Franken? I know Trump won't even speak about Moore. -- jim

Nov 23, 2017 at 2:54 PM
  3. Sparafucil3 replied to the thread Uranium One Deal.

I think they're all assholes that occasionally bump into a good decision despite their propensity to cock everything up. You? -- jim

Nov 23, 2017 at 2:53 PM
  4. Sparafucil3 replied to the thread CC vs AFV question.

I agree, it is a good article. I would have posted much of what you added but I was on my mobile. I hate typing on that thing. -- jim

Nov 22, 2017 at 5:52 PM
  5. Sparafucil3 replied to the thread CC vs AFV question.

The rules on rolling for motion attempts has changed since this was written as I recall. -- jim

Nov 22, 2017 at 3:00 PM
  6. Sparafucil3 replied to the thread Ambush on South Knob: misunderstood or major mutt?.

Purposeful attempts to circumvent rules is a ban-able offense (offence for you lot). Jazz is more harsh than I. Pray he doesn't find...

Nov 21, 2017 at 10:47 PM
  7. Sparafucil3 replied to the thread Banzai!! 22.2 Is Now Available.

So the player whom is interesting in doing it with me has a better grasp of rules and application than I do. I am also approaching a...

Nov 20, 2017 at 10:21 PM
  8. Sparafucil3 liked hongkongwargamer's post in the thread Banzai!! 22.2 Is Now Available.

I know I am .. especially from Jim. Learning the rules is one thing - tough work but the rules are there in plain sight. Learning how...

Nov 20, 2017 at 10:20 PM
  9. Sparafucil3 replied to the thread Banzai!! 22.2 Is Now Available.

I have someone willing to do it with me too :) We even have an idea or two about scenarios to try it with. -- jim

Nov 20, 2017 at 9:56 PM
  10. Sparafucil3 replied to the thread Uranium One Deal.

It's one thing to agree. It's another thing to acknowledge your asshole is the same flavor of the other assholes, just in a different...

Nov 20, 2017 at 9:52 PM
  11. Sparafucil3 replied to the thread Uranium One Deal.

All the while shouting how they won't be replaced and how America should be preserved for Europeans. -- jim

Nov 19, 2017 at 5:47 PM
  12. Sparafucil3 replied to the thread Uranium One Deal.

If you don't count the more than one dozen allegations of sexual misconduct which tends to reinforce the belief he is a predator. -- jim

Nov 18, 2017 at 8:21 PM
  13. Sparafucil3 replied to the thread Uranium One Deal.

I don't disagree. But the people there supporting the monuments weren't "just people". -- jim

Nov 18, 2017 at 8:20 PM
  14. Sparafucil3 replied to the thread Need Help With .mdx and .vmdx Extensions.

Make sure you aren't hiding the file extensions of file. The files are actually ZIP files with the ".zip" removed. Sometimes, the OS...

Nov 18, 2017 at 5:08 PM
  15. Sparafucil3 replied to the thread Uranium One Deal.

There were no good people on one side. There were bad people on both sides. One side had a bunch of racists, the other side had good...

Nov 18, 2017 at 12:46 PM