Sparafucil3's latest activity

• Sparafucil3
    Sparafucil3 replied to the thread It has begun...more or less.
    Perhaps a single CH page titled "Where are the CH products" and the "Don't buy" review. I certainly wouldn't hold it against you for not...
  • Sparafucil3
    Sparafucil3 replied to the thread It has begun...more or less.
    Perhaps a blanket "only buy if someone you trust recommends them". That has been my policy for years now. -- jim
  • Sparafucil3
    Sparafucil3 replied to the thread LoS Tool.
    Don't thank me, thank JR Tracy. He introduced me to them as I too, would have never thought of "Bill Snatcher". -- jim
  • Sparafucil3
    Sparafucil3 replied to the thread LoS Tool.
    I use one of these. I have a second one which has markings every 10 hexes for playing in the desert. Pull the thread, count the marks...
  • Sparafucil3
    Sparafucil3 replied to the thread Tool recommendations.
    I recently bought these curved tweezers and these straight tweezers. -- jim
  • Sparafucil3
    Sparafucil3 replied to the thread Double One 2020 cancelled.
    Good news. Grenadier, ItaliASL, Copenhagen, Double One, and Arnhem are on my wish list. Alas, Arnhem will be a mini with me and Hennie...
  • Sparafucil3
    Sparafucil3 reacted to Martin Mayers's post in the thread Double One 2020 cancelled with Like.
    Great news. Double One will go ahead next year. Seems like I, as well as others, had stepped forward in offering our services to keep...
  • Sparafucil3
    Sparafucil3 replied to the thread AP140 and Fog.
    I didn't think so (I agree Brett and company are no dummies). I hope I wasn't implying as such. Polish Requiem was play-tested...
  • Sparafucil3
    Thanks JR. -- jim
  • Sparafucil3
    Sparafucil3 reacted to jrv's post in the thread AP140 and Fog with Like.
    I have a vague recollection that someone said something similar. The Germans had to enter the closer side, this player said. I did not...
  • Sparafucil3
    That was my instant analysis. The game is won or lost at set up by the Germans. Enter badly and you have almost no chance. Enter...
  • Sparafucil3
    Sparafucil3 reacted to jrv's post in the thread AP140 and Fog with Like.
    I was referring to just the +1 for firing out of SMOKE. In addition there is also +1 for the firing hex, +1 per hex between and +1 for...
  • Sparafucil3
    It's not +1, it's +1 per Hex, no? If Adjacent, it's +3, correct (A24.8 applies too)? The more troubling factor is the movement penalty...
  • Sparafucil3
    Sparafucil3 posted the thread AP140 and Fog in Rules & Errata.
    AP140 Misty Morning says Fog is in effect (E3.31). According E3.311, "All Smoke rules otherwise apply." Does this mean: -- The +1 for...
  • Sparafucil3
    GAH! You are correct sir. -- jim