Sparafucil3

Well-Known Member, from USA

Staff Member Moderator
    1. Morbii
      Morbii
      +1 for "mutley", friend. "daggie" just didn't do it, I suppose :(
    2. Psycho
      Psycho
      "You are far from logical and surely lack simple critical thinking skills. And I mock you because you aren't worth the effort of taking seriously."

for this and many other posts - snicker
    3. Psycho
      Psycho
      "And I never claimed to keep you safe, I said make the world a safer place. Your own personal safety is an individual responsibility. No one can catch them all, but we endeavor to. Excuse me while I go read your email. I find your paranoia entertaining. Enjoy your day Ms. Little. -- jim"

snicker
    4. Psycho
      Psycho
      "Just know your tears taste like champagne to us."

snicker
    5. Psycho
      Psycho
      "Stupid is as stupid posts."

snicker
    6. Psycho
      Psycho
      "Well I know how to spell "only" and "benefit" so that puts me ahead of you ;) -- jim"

making fun of KED's 2nd grade edumacation - priceless
    7. Psycho
      Psycho
      "And you know this how? Do you have personal knowledge of this or are you making this up whole cloth? -- jim"

*cough*FoxNews*cough*
    8. Psycho
      Psycho
      "Given all their gay references, maybe one spurned the other or maybe they had a bi-curious moment and now they have to hate on each other lest they end up in each other's bed again."

snicker
    9. Psycho
      Psycho
      "I have more in common with Morbii than I do with you, that's for sure. He is mentally sound for one thing."

:clap:
    10. Morbii
      Morbii
      "You reap what you sew. And you sew hate in spades."

Well done. Always thought of you as a stand-up fellow, anyway. Despite it being "sow" :)
    11. Psycho
      Psycho
      "You don't sound like someone whose knickers aren't in a twist. You sound like an irrational fear monger whose afraid of his own shadow."

12. Psycho
      Psycho
      "She's ready if you are. -- jim"

snicker
    13. Psycho
      Psycho
      "...I stared down a bunch of UAW workers and told them I won't do it either"

14. Psycho
      Psycho
      "I don't paint Christians with pejorative. I paint those who would try to force their morality on me as Taliban light.

I have repeatedly called out those who would limit gun ownership several times over. -- jim"

15. Psycho
      Psycho
      "Not possible since you were clearly wrong. -- jim"

snicker
    16. Psycho
      Psycho
      "I shorted on Monday in anticipation of an Obama win. I cashed out on Wed, up a tidy $11,000. Who says politics don't pay. :) -- jim"

:clap: Send some of that down here, you damn 1%! :angry:
    17. Psycho
      Psycho
      "We already chipped you during..."

bigtime snicker
    18. Psycho
      Psycho
      "Instead of bitching, why not go..."

19. aiabx
      aiabx
      Since I've been dismissed from the thread, I'll answer you here. I quite like Michael Moore, though I haven't seen all of his films. But it doesn't surprise or bug me to hear that people don't like him, and if I found you didn't, I wouldn't accuse you of weightism or reverse-racism or whatever other prejudice might be appropriate. He's a bomb-thrower who plays fast and loose, and there are (I'm sure) many rational reasons to dislike him.
    20. Psycho
      Psycho
      "He is still Canadian, don't be fooled by the beady eyes."

snicker
  • About

United States
    Old dude

Signature

This is all a dream we dreamed one afternoon long ago