Recent content by soloje

1. S

France1940 V:1.0 for test

New update with following modifications Map adjustment, as ownership for German forces and others Reduction of damage on rail road following german advance, few now, Note that just engineer unit if army Korps and PZ division have rail uni to repair it. Drastic reduction of replacement of...
  2. S

Thanks for your comments, new version online , link updated Perhaps some belgium name seems not good because there are 2 ways to writte towns name the french one for Wallon and the flemish one. anyway it s possible there are some typo, could give some if you have noted some. anyway a new...
  3. S

Thanks I m working on small modifications and will upload the file soon , before the Week end ;)
  4. S

Hi guys After 1 year of work I cam suggest you my senario about Battle of France http://documents.cigognes.net/TOAW/France1940UK.rar Sorry for my english, mine is not perfect THe contents The base of this scenario is the Battle of France starting 10 may1940 THE MAP The scale is...
  5. S

Hello from France! Happy to meet new gamers

effectivement , un petit bout de métro près et un poil de bus ;)
  6. S

En fait en dehors de LYON, Du côté EST, Chassieu pour être précis :)
  7. S

Hi all I' M from France, playing to this game for 2 years by PBEM . I like to play by email, I have a very long game too on WIP (total campaign for more 3 years now) and play Combatmission Normandy too. I 'm working on a big scenario, more details in the scenario design forum :)
  8. S

The May 1940 Campaign Scenario design

I' m building a scenario on the same situation, battle of France 1940. I choose a map of 2.5 km / Hexa and each division is detailed to 7 sub unit generaly , 3 regiments, pioneer, AT unit, scout unit , artillery unit and HQ. Of course this depends of the OOB of the division and some others...