Recent content by SnEaKy_GiT

1. S

Do you have a favorite paint that you use for your miniatures?

yeah those little pots you get are really bad ... But I got a ton of them when BGiME came out ...
  2. S

Favorite scale

15mm .. It's easier to hide my poor painting in small scale :)
  3. S

Do you have a favorite paint that you use for your miniatures?

I prefer Vallejo paints these days ... As I think I've donated too much money to the enitity known as GW ...
  4. S

Best Lead/Metal Miniatures?

If that's the case then may I suggest The War Games Foundry They are a bit prices but by far the best in 25mm scale Old Glory is an alrite range if your after the 15mm market Hope that helps
  5. S

Best Lead/Metal Miniatures?

Depends on what era and genre your after If you can tell us that it would cut down the lists alot
  6. S

Favorite dog breed

You forgot one option ... The Beagle ... Snoopy is the best type of dog out there ... hehehehe :thumb:
  7. S

What are you painting right now?

Wouldn't know actually ... as I don't play those two games. .. Only have my hands on Ancients Wargaming ... all the GW stuff ... Warmachine ... and now am into Flames of War ... Joans ... it broken down into 3 eras .. Early War 1939 - 1941 Mid War 1942 - 1943 Late War 1944 - 1945
  8. S

Ok ... first off I have to say I'm a Moderator on the Flames of War Forum ... (which is an unpaid position) .... so I'm not here to push the game ... I play plenty of other game systems as well .... Now that's clear up ... Yes the game uses 15mm models I've got the rules and the rules set...
  9. S

Looking for a good Sci-FI game other then GW

Have you tried WarMachine ... new game that looks like it can become a main stay ...
  10. S

Re: Re: Whats on my workbench: The are Flames of War stuff ... company is a New Zealand group called Battlefront ...
  11. S

Whats on my workbench: :cool:
  12. S

How much work is it, really?

Me peronsally ... 0%
  13. S

How much work is it, really?

My friend the internet and book stores are a great fountain of knowledge for finding the proper feel to how an army should look like ..... you can find other people's painted armies on many internet sights ... and books can show you the historical colors of an army ... If you truly seek...
  14. S

Scenery

Currently I'm making modular boards out of 10mm polystrene ... so I just cut my streams and rivers into that ... looks more natural ... This web site will help you alot in building rivers http://www.terragenesis.co.uk/rivers/riverFP.html and other stuff ...