Recent content by simonsimple

1. S

How to play solo?

That's great, I still tinker with a different approach each game depending on the types of equipment involved. With your approach I would worry that it would create unsatisfying behaviors, like AFVs avoiding HIPed guns or panzerfausters. What about things like mines and boresighting?
  2. S

SHASL (Solitaire Historical ASL) Campaign.

Can't wait to hear more about it, I wish I were playing GSASL but I play so slowly I can't imagine I could sync up decently.
  3. S

Understanding the CH Counters.

Thanks, yeah not in love with the yellow but it's ok, I just don't want to be buying both to get the full set.
  4. S

Oh you're probably right, different uniforms. Thanks
  5. S

Does anyone know what the difference is between ASLComp Nationality Set 18 - Italian Eastern Front 1941-43 ASLComp Nationality Set 19 - Italian North Africa 1940-43 The descriptions and colors seem identical, I'm trying to figure out if they're different counters, and if so in what way.
  6. S

Red Factories/Red October Up For Preorder!

Who knows, maybe after 4 years it's finally matured enough in the barrel.
  7. S

Red Factories/Red October Up For Preorder!

I read on his blog that Paullus had submitted a RB true SASL campaign game, any chance that's ready to go? http://gsasl.blogspot.com/2012/06/votg-and-rb-sasl-has-been-handed-in.html
  8. S

Cool SASL resources

Thanks, updated above. I'll just keep it in the "Random Map" section, maybe people will adapt future-maps with it as well.
  9. S

Cool SASL resources

Hello, I made a list of all the SASL Missions and Campaigns I could find for myself, maybe someone else finds it useful as well. Let me know if there are any corrections/clarifications/inclusions. Random Map Missions SASL 01 Cautious Advance SASL 02 Pockets SASL 03 Recon SASL 04 Bunker...
  10. S

Berlin SASL

Yeah very cool! I for one love monster items when SASL in involved :).
  11. S

Berlin SASL

Thanks for the great info! Are you guys planning to put out any other SASL stuff or are you submitting to MMP? Since I'm hungry for any new SASL I can get my hands on I'll keep my eyes open for bargains on the early Berlin modules or maybe I'll get lucky and MMP will publish some of the other...
  12. S

Berlin SASL

Thanks, do you happen to know which version/edition of Berlin they were tested with? A huge HASL with SASL rules is really interesting but I don't want to end up buying the newest if they're not compatible with the SASL. I'm guessing I'd need both parts 1 and 2.
  13. S

Berlin SASL

Hello, Has anyone tried playing the Berlin SASL material from CH Annual Number 2? I know it's "experimental" but I was wondering if it's still playable/enjoyable. Thanks