Recent content by SimonC

1. S

CdG 2nd Edition - components to play all scenarios...

Vicki, at the MMP office has already told me they’ll be posted out to me today, with a tracking number. Very impressive!
  2. S

Lol! I’m sure I ordered the MMP one, not CH.
  3. S

Well, mine just arrived, via Second Chance Games (in shrink), without the scenario cards. I think those are pretty essential. Hopefully MMP and/or SCG will be able to sort this out quickly.
  4. S

Brevity Assault pack available for pre-orders!

And I have preordered because I want to see the products produced and don’t expect the producers to take all the risk on something like this which is more a labour of love than a ticket to untold wealth.
  5. S

So what is the next HASL from MMP going to be?

and you fit in so well
  6. S

konigsberg HASL

Nope, consistency-still not buying. Acquiring maybe, but not buying.
  7. S

konigsberg HASL

I admire the consistency, myself. Still not going to buy from them. Though I guess he might play it. Still not buying from them again though. I just hope he's happier with this product that he is not buying than he was with the last product he didn't buy from them. Perhaps playtesting...
  8. S

ASL producers I will never play or buy from again.

Why not just ask for a refund?
  9. S

Scenario FT KGS2 Their Fate Sealed? Drift Counter Placement

Answered in the new Player’s Guide.
  10. S

Double One 2018 - UK ASL Tournament June 21 to June 2014

4 sleeps to go (if you don’t count the one while Darren does his setup)!
  11. S

Scenario FT KGS2 Their Fate Sealed? Drift Counter Placement

As there is no wind at start, do the Russians place the drift counters in the desired hexes and roll for random hexside or do they place the drift counters on the desired hexsides? Or is the procedure described in KGS CG11 used with the Russians selecting the DSPs?
  12. S

Bounding First Fire Blackpool Update - 22nd to 25th November 2018.

Hi Martin, Planning to come along and do something big from Objective Schmidt with Gordon. Any idea yet when we would be able to set up from and what size of table we might be able to get?
  13. S

KGS Player's Guide is now on Sale!!

Thanks for the quick reply, Xavier. As long as you have my order, I’m sure I can wait a while while you get the logistics sorted.
  14. S

Hitting the Beach 2

Really looking forward to this.
  15. S

KGS Player's Guide is now on Sale!!

Have not heard back yet about shipping cost and final billing, still on schedule to ship tomorrow?