Recent content by Shmitty008

1. Shmitty008

FtF Lincoln, Nebraska

sent you a PM
  2. Shmitty008

FtF Lincoln, Nebraska

Sorry about the late response. Been a busy summer. I've got a three day weekend every other weekend, but like I said, most up to this point have been pretty busy. I'm working this weekend (Aug 11 - 13), off every other weekend past that, but we are going on a cruise at the end of September...
  3. Shmitty008

FtF Lincoln, Nebraska

I'm in Grand Island and would really be willing to travel for any of the above posts. Y'all let me know. smitty008@yahoo.com
  4. Shmitty008

CC and interdiction

A berserk unit charges into a hex and enters close combat with a half squad. During the rout phase, an enemy unit routs in open ground in range of the berserk unit. Can the 'zerker interdict assuming they are still in CC?
  5. Shmitty008

1/2 FP in Close Combat

A pinned vehicular crew gets attacked in close combat. Does the fact that it only has 1/2 FP negate its attack for having less than 1FP or does it effectively double the attacker's FP as far as CC odds are concerned (i.e. if attacked by a 4-6-7, the crew's attack odds would be 1:8)?
  6. Shmitty008

Dug-in tank the hard way...

Yes/no. O11.6194c says that any retained Russian AFV may be freely dug in at the Russian player's option, but also states that these tanks may never become mobile.
  7. Shmitty008

Berzerk Target question

Is an abandoned, immobilized enemy AFV an eligible target for a berzerk charge?
  8. Shmitty008

concealed AM out of foxhole in woods

A concealed unit wishes to AM out of a foxhole (which is in some woods and in the LOS of a GO enemy) and into an OG hex in the LOS of a GO enemy. The first MF will be out of the foxhole while still in the woods. Is concealment lost with this MF, or will concealment be retained until it enters...
  9. Shmitty008

RFP and TH DR

A mg fires on an AFV using the VTT. The shot misses. Should there be residual FP in the target hex? A8.2 indicates that it might be so, but if there is no TK DR, there doesn't appear to be.
  10. Shmitty008

Multiple TCA changes in the same phase

A turreted AFV changes it's TCA one hexspine to fire during the Defensive Fire Phase, retains rate, then changes back to the original TCA for an additional shot. C5.1 states that the AFV would ". . . incur a +1DRM penalty for each hexspine adjustment of their TCA during that fire phase."...
  11. Shmitty008

CH vs Bunker

Hi, There's a bunker (pillbox + trench in one hex) that receives a CH from a 50mm mortar. Unpossessed in the trench is a MMG, in the pillbox is a squad with a HMG and a leader. A couple of questions here: 1) Could the Random Selection roll possibly select the MMG as a target of the Critical...
  12. Shmitty008

SMC manning a MG. ROF verification

Hi, Just making sure I've got this right. A lone SMC manning a machine gun suffers no ROF penalty for that MG. Is this a correct statement? Thanks. Jake
  13. Shmitty008

Unarmed units for Victory Points

Kind of off topic, but are there any scenarios that pretty much require swimming as a requirement either to meeting VCs or strategically?
  14. Shmitty008

Mud and Open ground

I'm reasonably sure this has been addressed somewhere (maybe in the RB, maybe here, IDK) - does an infantry unit entering a paved road hex via a non road hexside during mud EC pay 1 or 1.5 MF? Thanks Jake
  15. Shmitty008

ASLML

Ahh, Wolf. Calling us all unmotivated garages - maybe the best/most confounding insult I've ever heard.