Recent content by Sgt. Przybylo

1. S

I have to ask

12...hard to carry the wagon... :D
  2. S

I have to ask

Really? I have a couple of Berg ACW games, and we like them alot. Very interesting...
  3. S

I have to ask

Hence the smilie...dont need any Johnny Rebs coming to get me, including the wife. (She's from Virginia) ;)
  4. S

Looking for photo archives

Klaus, I'm glad you chimed in here, because you were my next resource. I know the French cards in KG needed pics! If I find any (no luck so far), I'll send em your way...
  5. S

Make sure the flags you choose are the actual WWII flags of that nation. I discovered that some of them changed post-war.
  6. S

Big MMP Announcement from Brian

Sounds great. I know I did my part to relieve the warehouse issue. And for those keeping score I did NOT get to the packages before my wife did... :nervous:
  7. S

I have to ask

Gettysburg, Antietam, Shiloh...although technically its not "Yanks" vs "Yanks". :D
  8. S

French Infantry pics? Anyone? Any of our French comrades out there know where I can get some combat photos? Btw, I will post the results when all is complete.
  9. S

Rules I dont like

Let me take a stab at Snipers, Ammo Dep, and ROF, and let me qualify my statement by saying that I don't expect to change anyone's mind here, this is just my 2c. Snipers: Always an unknown on the battlefield, and one that is not under the control of the battlefield commander of either side. A...
  10. S

Great stuff! Thanks. Don's Russian site has some great pictures of the Soviet infantry, including some of the "classic" pictures we all recognize. So this leads me to another question...are there sites for the other major players that are the similar? French, US, UK, German? (Or any other...
  11. S

Gentlemen, I have been searching the web o'er for photos for Plano container covers. Anyone have any good sites they might recommend? I need them for all of the nationalities, but the Japanese seem to be difficult to obtain. In addition, I'm aiming for both soldier and afv-type pictures...
  12. S

HoB Boards

Sounds like a good plan.
  13. S

2 Questions....

Thanks Chris, I wondered about that too.
  14. S

New Kind Of Urban Geo-maps

Question: why would the middle of the hex be needed? Is there some situation that CAN'T be handled by using the hexside? I guess the point of my question is: be careful of adding unnecessary complexity. If there is a situation that needs to be addressed by using the hex fine, but don't add it...
  15. S

Detroit Area ASLers

It has come to my attention that the above email may not have been working. It has been fixed.