Recent content by servo19

1. S

Baseball Thread, 2011

I wouldn't say it is broken, but Seligula needs to go. The playoff format he wants next year is asinine and he caters to village idiots such as Loria and Angelos. ESPN and Fox have hurt the game too I think with their constant blathering about Red Sox Yankees all the time. MLB needs to...
  2. S

Baseball Thread, 2011

I think ESPN and Fox have already imploded with no Yankees or Red Sox. I would love to see the Brewers- Tigers match-up. Even though I am an A's fan my dad is from Detroit so I have a soft spot for them. Rangers and Brewers both going for their first championships would be cool too. I'll...
  3. S

Baseball Thread, 2011

The Rays-Yanks game is epic and now the Orioles have tied it in the 9th. Great day for baseball. Wow! the Orioles just won! Go Rays!
  4. S

New members introduce yourself here

If you need a copy of the 1st edition rules I have an extra copy of them. They are sufficient to play Beyond Valor. I recently got the 2nd edition off eBay so I can send one of my 1st to a new home. Shoot me a pm if you are interested.
  5. S

Thank you. I've tried to get VASL downloaded but it seems to have problems with my Mac. I'll try it again though.
  6. S

I am fairly new to ASL. I have only been playing solo first with the starter kits and then with a 1st edition rulebook since June. I played Squad Leader a ton when I was in high school but really hadn't played any wargames for the last 20 years. Right now I am walking myself through Elephants...