Recent content by Servius

1. Servius

Sniper vs Concealed Stack and Random Selection

Thank you very much. I searched for it but couldn't find it.
  2. Servius

Sniper vs Concealed Stack and Random Selection

We were studying the Sniper rule last night and here is our question: For a dr of '2' a dummy stack is eliminated. Do all effective sniper attacks break concealment for real units. The question came out of the situation where there is more than one unit under a '?' and the selection roll is...
  3. Servius

Does the current sniper implementation actually improve the game?

Does anyone have a review of the SAN of 7 for the Soviets in Scenario 1: Fighting Withdrawal?
  4. Servius

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Just ordered Beyond Valor from a guy. Only thing is, it comes with the Rulebook which I already have so I will have a rulebook to sell. But now I will have everything I need for full ASL. Until Red Factories comes out, that is.
  5. Servius

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Just bought Yanks and the Rulebook :) but I'm still waiting for Beyond Valor to be available. :(
  6. Servius

Forgotten War: a review

No worries. I misread your question and was just answering it straight. I did find a site which is from the Chinese POV: http://www.centurychina.com/history/krwarfaq.html It claims: "From official Chinese sources, PVA casualty during the Korean war was 390,000. It breaks down as follows: KIA...
  7. Servius

The casualties for each nation are itemized in the right hand margin of that wikipedia page I linked above.
  8. Servius

"... my Chi Coms are getting slaughtered by the USMC. Granted I have a ton of squads, ..." China took 1.35Million casualties to the US' ~327,000. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_War The ChiComs got slaughtered but there were a helluvalot of them.
  9. Servius

WW2 6 Pounder Anti-Tank Gun in Action

Interesting, I wondered about that because the gun was so still. Figured they weren't firing ammo as powerful as the real thing.
  10. Servius

WW2 6 Pounder Anti-Tank Gun in Action

Share and Enjoy.
  11. Servius

Defensive Fire, Fire Groups question

Thank you very much
  12. Servius

OK, I think I've got this. A US squad is manning a machine gun. An SS squad comes in range. Whether the squad uses just its organic FP or the MG keeps ROF the result is the same, the squad is marked FF and not the MG. Subsequently, another SS squad approaches. The squad can fire just the MG as...
  13. Servius

That's what I said, sadly it was my squad that was eliminated.
  14. Servius

I want to see if I understand this properly. We are in ASLSK but the goal is to learn full ASL. A squad manning a machine gun chooses to fire just its organic FP against a squad as FF. The target is eliminated. Squad has FF marker, not the MG. Another target comes into view. Can the squad...
  15. Servius

ASLSK S6 Released From The East

Saturday it was my turn to attack with the Siberian elites to drive the Germans from Istra. He set up mostly in a line of buildings just off the map edge with a small reserve back and to his left in case I swung a right hook. His plan was to wreck havoc on my squads coming on the board than...