Recent content by Secadegas

1. S

V-2 rockets

That detail was already pointed out to Veers. It should be one of small corrections to be done. There are other similar ones. It's a minor design flaw and that unit will never show up due to deployment hex being super river without roads.
  2. S

EA by turn 288

Yes, i know. But I'm not sure if Veers did test New Turn Rules in EA...
  3. S

EA by turn 288

New supply rules ON, new turn order OFF. As it should be... IMHO new turn order adds nothing and unbalances game play. The new turn order idea was to benefit P2. But just in theory. In real playing just adds even more advantage to P1.
  4. S

EA by turn 288

I'm very proud to report another EA game completed (by T288 - 01/01/1945). Axis had to give up as Soviets were already inside Berlin urban area while US forces were also very close to the city. Rome, Prague, Bucarest and Budapest were all in Allies hands. Helsinki and Stockolm however still...
  5. S

Hungary - question to Mark S.

Thanks for reply and agree with you. No changes required. Perhaps just a small in the briefing.
  6. S

Hungary - question to Mark S.

Mark, I hope you still remember :bite: If / when the Soviets occupy Budapest there is 25% chance the Hungarian units will not withdraw. Is this bug or feature?
  7. S

Ea 2012

The exact cause of the bug or the exact cause of the repair not working?
  8. S

EA balance under 3.4

Veers... time to wake up...
  9. S

Ea 2012

Well, finally i got... This is kind of complicated so read it at your own risk... if you aren't familiar with event engine or EA just forget it. In this latest version (Veers 2012) there are 2 events cancelling the German 2nd offensive (130% axis shock bonus) when Paris falls before the...
  10. S

Ea 2012

Axis keeping the 130% shock bonus after France falls bug continues in this latest version. It already happened in 2 different games. I can't get it why... I think solving this is a task for our event magician... Lou
  11. S

Axis Reinforcements

Yes, it's true. Soviets' declaration of war on Germany brings Axis Eastern reserves formation (7 reserve and 3 Pz corps).
  12. S

Vichy issue

That message is directly linked with Allied liberation of Lyon (58,65). Please check if Lyon was re-occupied by Allied units after being previously ocupied by Axis forces. The other only possible reason is the activation of Spain by Axis player. That would also cause Vichy to collapse...
  13. S

Ea 2012

bump...
  14. S

Hungary&Norway Question

You're right about Norway in 39-40-41. But later (as soon as US enters the fray) it will be a big nasty cost to cover... small forces will not be enough.
  15. S

World War One - new scenario

On a first glance... given the broad scope of the scenario probably is best to change units status from untried to veteran.