1. sebosebi

Roar Data

They have been submitted recently, we are waiting for the publication
  2. sebosebi

How Is AF planing to handle VASL

We posted it
  3. sebosebi

Brevity Assault Errata

In ORDER OF BATTLE CHART Italian - Page BA OB4 - UNIT Cc 106/7 Infantry Crews are five instead of four
  4. sebosebi

Brevity Assault Questions

You treat everything as if a new turn of the same scenario were being played, so everything stays on the map unchanged, except for everything related to OBA (as per 4.641; i.e. the availability of each module is over and FFE/SR counters are removed). There is no Refit Phase activity. If a UNIT...
  5. sebosebi

Biazza Ridge Errata

Error! Typo, there should be 5 crews, in effect DVPs are correct.
  6. sebosebi

Operational Game - How does it work?

Given that i cannot post Operational rules here, i said you before that there are stacking limits in each location, I add that there is an alternation of sequence of moves, the number of which, for each side, is given by DR, no activations are previewed, neither command & control (too short time...
  7. sebosebi

How Is AF planing to handle VASL

you can find some VASL boards in support section of advancingfire.com
  8. sebosebi

Operational Game - How does it work?

Hello, scenarios are generated (or continued) when forces of both sides are in the same Op. Location at the beginning of the Operational Combat Phase, after the Op. Moving Phase. There is a stack limit for each side in a Location, plus there is a limit of units, always per side, that can enter a...
  9. sebosebi

Biazza Ridge Errata

You have the reason, I'm substituting all with .zip versions, since FTP server does something with them when without extension. Just unzip before putting in the boards folder.
  10. sebosebi

Biazza Ridge Errata

It is not a ZIP file, it has no extension, but be careful that if you handle it with a Mac, or with a software that recognize ZIP from the compression markers and not from the extension, it can happen that your system sees it as a ZIP, but I don't know how to solve it because I don't know Mac...
  11. sebosebi

Orsogna Project

Yes that part is still in Beta version... the building in FF19 must be in a different position. However modeling with hexes gives this kind of problems.
  12. sebosebi

Orsogna Project

There is no need to have white dots inside the building depiction, the latter will work as an obstacle the same, there are many examples in GEO and HASL boards. It will be not so mini as an HASL board since it could be 120 hexes per 54, depicting 3.5 km of battle front.
  13. sebosebi

Biazza Ridge Errata

In the SSR 5 of scenario "BR6 - Farello" replace "NN20 and/or" with "A20 or"
  14. sebosebi

Prokhorovka module progress?

We are playtesting scenarios and CG, and also thinking if make another couple of secondary maps for other sub-sectors. Planned to be ready for the beginning of 2021.
  15. sebosebi

Orsogna Project

Orsogna's countryside, December 1943, "soft terrain" fields, out-of season orchards, vineyards, Woods, brush, Olive Groves...