sebosebi's latest activity

• sebosebi
    sebosebi replied to the thread Brevity Assault AAR.
    At the start of German turn 3, the battle broke out, the vehicles pirouetted with the dust behind them, the Allied exploited the little...
    • Turno3 - 2G - Sidi.jpg
  • sebosebi
    We are always in the Operational Turn 3 in Brevity Assault CG III “CAPUZZO-SIDI AZEIZ SECTOR” playtest, the players decide to suspend...
    • Turno 3 combat II.jpg
    • Turno3 - setup - Sidi.jpg
  • sebosebi
    sebosebi replied to the thread Advancing Fire pre-orders.
    Thanks a lot Xavier and to all supporters!
  • sebosebi
    sebosebi reacted to Xavier 658's post in the thread Advancing Fire pre-orders with Like.
    Hi Listers, Just seen that: BIAZZA RIDGE 159 / 125 Reached! BREVITY ASSAULT 164 / 155 Reached! Congratulations to Sebi and his team...
  • sebosebi
    As one of the first to put in my pre-order I am very happy to see the support of the ASL community for this project. I've done my share...
  • sebosebi
    Brevity Assault is only 8 away from the pre-order target!
  • sebosebi
    sebosebi reacted to ASLinRealTime's post in the thread Orsogna Project with Like.
    Congrats on hitting your pre-order target for Biazza Ridge. Here's hoping both modules end up getting published. Looking forward to...
  • sebosebi
    I'd disagree with the suggestion you need to be constantly re-messaging the same social media repeatedly. There is a law of diminishing...
  • sebosebi
    We represented a battle very short in time, two days, small in space (around 400 km2) and in dimension of armies used (one reinforced...
  • sebosebi
    Desert rules are not that difficult or strange to play, if you are a military history fan you should appreciate them... then playing...
  • sebosebi
    Regarding casualties, we made rules for which if an operational unit goes below 30% of its initial DVP value, it is eliminated. And if...
  • sebosebi
    The players choose to play an ASL scenario in Bir Hafid. This is a screenshot of the beginning of the German ASL Turn 2, the British...
    • Turno3 - ASL Hafid 2xGR - II.jpg
  • sebosebi
    It's Operational Turn 3 in Brevity Assault CG III “CAPUZZO-SIDI AZEIZ SECTOR” playtest, all Allied units are on the map, an Australian...
    • Turno 3 - I - 2.jpg
  • sebosebi
    sebosebi reacted to Michael Dorosh's post in the thread Orsogna Project with Haha.
    My dad went to school with his daughter.
  • sebosebi
    sebosebi replied to the thread Orsogna Project.
    I'm treating it exactly as in HOB Kreta Operation Merkur it's treated ... they are like Orchard in-season, but they are also Ambush and...